WHAT YOU'LL NEEDNapkins
December 25th Placemats & Coasters
1. Wash and dry napkins before painting to remove sizing.
2. Using the green Pebeo Setaskrib fabric marker draw outline of holly and shade in as desired.
3. Air dry for 30 minutes then fix colours by pressing on the reverse side of the fabric for 2-3 minutes with an iron on "cotton" setting.
Tip: Ensure the cap is on tightly then store your pens flat, if stored upright they will dry out.
DECEMBER 25TH PLACEMATS & COASTERS
1. Place both placemat and coaster face down on the reverse side of one sheet of paper, trace around the edge and cut out carefully.
2. Attach to the shape using doublesided tape or PVA glue.
3. Optional - cover with clear contact so they can be wiped over if soiled or wet.
1. Thoroughly wash and dry glasses before painting.
2. Using the gold Pebeo Vitrea 160 outliner draw outline of holly and berries or your own design onto the outside of glass, allow to dry.
3. Using Pebeo Vitrea 160 frosted glass paints, paint the holly leaves aniseed and the berries grenadine. Allow to dry for 24 hours then bake painted glasses in an oven as per manufactureres instructions.