Bake the perfect cake or pie everytime with Spotlight's range of round cake pans. Find roud cake tins & round springform tins in a variety of sizes!
24 items found.
Bake the Perfect Cake With Our Range of Round Cake Tins
Create beautifully round cakes, pies and desserts with round pans. Spotlight's range of round cake tins ensures you will have the perfectly-sized tin for the job, and with springform, non-stick and layer options available, there's a round cake pan to suit everyone. Get ready to celebrate with Spotlights range of round cake pans, you'll make the perfect cake for your celebration.
What Kinds Of Round Cake Pans And Tins Are There?
Spotlight offers a handy range of round cake pans, including:
- Springform tins - perfect for making cheesecakes, ice-cream cakes and even the odd casserole, springform tins release at the side to allow the baked dessert inside to come out without lifting or flipping the tin.
- Nonstick pans - a non-stick pan will allow your baked cake to slide out with ease. Make sure to wash nonstick cake pans by hand with a gentle sponge, as harsh cleaning can ruin the nonstick coating.
- Layer pan sets - our layer cake pan sets make creating towers of cakey goodness easy. They are often designed to fit a signal batch of cake batter across all pans and will be able to slide easily into your oven.
- Extra-deep cake pans - these large pans will allow you to create one big delicious slab of cake without the need for layering.
Spotlight also offers rectangular and square cake tins for making cakes and desserts with straight edges.
How To Line A Round Cake Tin
To perfectly line a round cake tin, you'll need a ruler, pencil and scissors.
- Lay down a sheet of baking paper. Hold your baking tin so the bottom is facing towards you and line up the bottom of the tin with the bottom of the baking paper. Measure 3cm above the top of the tin with a pencil and cut across this line so you have a single sheet of paper that is long and a little taller than your tin.
- Place this sheet over another whole baking sheet and use it as a guide to cut a second sheet of the same size.
- Lay down a third piece of baking paper and place the cake tin onto it bottom down. Trace around the bottom with your pencil and cut it out - you should have a circle the same size as the bottom of your round cake pan.
- Grease the tin with baking spray or your chosen alternative.
- Insert the circular baking sheet into the pan and press it to the bottom so it sticks flat., Then use your two pieces of long baking paper to line the circumference of the inside of the round cake tin. You should have the 3cm sticking up over the top - this will help you remove the cake after baking.
Find The Right Round Cake Tins At Spotlight
You can find all the round cake pans you need at Spotlight, as well as heaps of other handy baking and decorating products. Once you have bought what you need, you can choose from delivery or click and collect options for your order. Otherwise you can visit your local Spotlight store, where our team will be happy to help you find the perfect round cake pan for your needs.