Sewing Bee - Maria George's Competition
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Commencement Date: 12.01am AEST on 07.10.2018
Closing Date: 11.59pm AEDT on 28.10.2018
Who can enter
All current Australian residents who have an Instagram account and ‘Follow’ the Spotlight Instagram account: https://www.instagram.com/spotlightstores/ (Eligible Entrants).
How to enter
During the Promotion Period, Eligible Entrants can enter by sharing a photo of their DIY Millinery for the spring racing season, using a minimum of two elements from the Maria George collection currently available online and in store at Spotlight.
Eligible Entrants who wish to enter must upload their photo to Instagram and must tag @spotlightstores with #spotlightmillinery
1 x Winner will receive:
A double pass to Stakes Day Races, economy flights for two from the winner’s closest capital city, twin share accommodation at Mantra on Little Bourke with transfers to and from the airport transfers to stakes day, meal and drinks included for Stakes Day only.
2x tickets for the Home Straight Enclosure with bus transfer including: -race books, screens, private betting facilities, outdoor garden, track views, buffet meal with canapés on arrival (plated entree, buffet lunch and mini desserts), beverage package (including a selection of red & white wines, sparkling wine, light & heavy beers and soft drinks.
Prize Selection Method
The winners will be selected by the Promoter (in its absolute discretion) and the prize will be awarded to the entrant judged to have created the most creative millinery for Spring Racing.
Initial Prize Selection
Will take place at Level 6, 111 Cecil street, South Melbourne, VIC, 3205, Australia. At 10.00am AEDT on Wednesday 31 October, 2018
Unclaimed Prize Selection
If a prize/s are not claimed within 48 hours of the Initial Prize Selection, an unclaimed prize selection will be conducted at the Promoter’s office (address below) at 10 am AEST on Friday 2 November 2018.
Spotlight Pty Ltd (ABN 39 564 861 886), Level 6, 111 Cecil Street, South Melbourne, Vic 3205, Australia
1. The above table forms part of these T&Cs and contains details concerning when, who and how to enter; the time, place & method of prize selection; prize details; and who the promoter is and any permit details. Products required to be purchased for entry (if any) will not always be available at every store or via the shop at home service or online store and any rainchecks, lay by purchases or payments will not be counted for entry purposes.
2. The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies, and employees of the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies and the immediate families of such employees are ineligible to win the prize.
3. All prize selection/s are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. The winner/s will be notified where possible via Instagram message & email on the day of the relevant prize selection. The name of the winner will be published on the Promoter’s Instagram Page.
5. The winner/s consents to their name, town/suburb of residence and a photo being published by the Promoter including, but not limited to, being published on the Promoter’s Internet site, social media pages, in their stores and in marketing material as a condition of acceptance of the prize. Further information will be published only with the permission of the winner.
6. The prize/s cannot be exchanged for any other prize, and except in the case of cash prizes, cannot be exchanged for cash. Prizes comprising gift cards/vouchers are subject to any terms and conditions related to those gift cards/vouchers and might have an expiry date or redemption conditions.
7. All other costs not included in the prize package are the winner’s responsibility. These include without limitation, costs relating to passports, visas, government levies, ground transport, travel insurance, meals, beverages, additional taxes, all insurance, additional transfers, items of a personal nature (including but not limited to additional room charges such as pay per view movies, laundry, room service, mini-bar, telephone calls), any upgrades, pre-flight or inflight purchases or additional nights and all other ancillary costs.
8. The winner and each of their companions are responsible for ensuring that they have the appropriate travel documentation. It is the responsibility of the winner to enquire about local issues and conditions at destinations prior to travel. The Promoter makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination. The Promoter strongly recommends travel insurance valid for the entire duration of the winner’s holiday, to protect against the additional costs incurred in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
9. The prize may only be transferred, but not sold for profit, to a person of the winner’s choice if that person is over 18 years of age or to a guardian of that person if that person is under 18 years of age.
10. The prize is subject to availability and it must be booked by no later than 5 November (Redemption Deadline). To redeem the prize, the winner shall provide the Promoter with the full name of the travellers as appears on their passport. Reservations are subject to availability at the time of reservation. No changes to itinerary and accommodation is permitted once the Promoter has confirmed dates of travel and accommodation or if allowed, it may be subject to a surcharge or administrative fees which shall be borne by the winner. If the winner fails to redeem the whole or part of the prize within the Redemption Deadline, the relevant unredeemed portion of the prize will be forfeited and cash will not be awarded in lieu of prize. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute that prize for another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter, subject to the approval of the gaming authorities in each state and territory where required.
11. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, subject to the approval of those authorities which have issued permits for the conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, including to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
12. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
13. The Promoter will take all necessary steps to ensure that entries are properly recorded and stored, but will accept no liability if an entry is not recorded or is lost. If a Membership card/number is not produced at the time of purchase, then that purchase will not be credited against the Member’s accumulated total for the purposes of entering the competition. If the P.O.S System fails or if the Membership number is recorded incorrectly, every effort will be made to record the data not captured at the time of the purchase, where practical.
14. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained arising from or in connection with the competition, any omission to enter a person into the competition, acceptance of the prize or the prize itself, except for liability which cannot be excluded by law.
15. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not the Instagram. Entrants completely release Instagram.