Make It Month Competition 2019
Enter our VIP Exclusive Make It Month Competition for your chance to WIN 1 of 10 $1000 Spotlight Gift Cards!
Congratulations to the winners of our Make it Month Competition:
- Kim Barnard
- Anne-Marie Fuller
- Tenille Henry-Comley
- Lee Shaw
- Julie Foster
- Serah Tofi
- Divya Raghubar
- Louise White
- Jessie Kiely
- Emma McIntyre
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
SPOTLIGHT MAKE IT MONTH COMPETITION
Commencement Date: 12.01am AEDT on Friday 15th February 2019.
Closing Date: 11.59pm AEDT on Friday 29th March 2019.
Who can enter
All current Australian and New Zealand residents who are or become a Spotlight VIP Club member during the Promotion Period.
How to enter
Fill in the entry form, including your VIP club number, full name, email address, contact number, suburb, postcode and receipt number, upload an image of your project and tell us a little about your project.
10 winners will receive a $1000 Spotlight Stores Gift Card in the winner’s local currency.
TOTAL VALUE: approximately AUD $10,000 (dependent on location of winners)
Prize Selection Method
The Promoter will judge the entries and determine the ten winners, which it considers in its sole discretion, to be the most creative, original and well demonstrated use of Spotlight products in their project.
Initial Prize Selection
Will take place at the Promoter’s office (address below) at 2pm AEDT Friday 5th April 2019.
Unclaimed Prize Selection
If prize is not claimed within 1 month of the Initial Prize Selection, an unclaimed prize selection will be conducted at the Promoter’s office (address below) at 2pm AEST Friday 3rd May 2019.
Spotlight Pty Ltd (ABN 39 564 861 886), Level 6, 111 Cecil Street, South Melbourne, Vic 3205, Australia
1. The above table forms part of these T&Cs and contains details concerning when, who and how to enter; the time, place & method of prize selection; prize details; and who the promoter is and any permit details. Products required to be purchased for entry (if any) will not always be available at every store or via the shop at home service or online store and any rainchecks, lay by purchases or payments will not be counted for entry purposes.
2. The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies, and employees of the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies and the immediate families of such employees are ineligible to win the prize.
3. All prize selection/s are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. The winner/s will be notified where possible by telephone on the day of the relevant prize selection, and in writing as far as practicable within two business days and no more than five business days after the date of the prize selection.
5. The winner/s consents to their name, town/suburb of residence and a photo being published by the Promoter including, but not limited to, being published on the Promoter’s Internet site, social media pages, in their stores and in marketing material as a condition of acceptance of the prize. Further information will be published only with the permission of the winner.
6. The prize/s cannot be exchanged for any other prize, and except in the case of cash prizes, cannot be exchanged for cash. Prize/s are not transferable. Prizes comprising gift cards/vouchers are subject to any terms and conditions related to those gift cards/vouchers and might have an expiry date or redemption conditions.
7. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, subject to the approval of those authorities which have issued permits for the conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, including to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
8. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
9. The Promoter will take all necessary steps to ensure that entries are properly recorded and stored, but will accept no liability if an entry is not recorded or is lost. If a Membership card/number is not produced at the time of purchase, then that purchase will not be credited against the Member’s accumulated total for the purposes of entering the competition. If the P.O.S System fails or if the Membership number is recorded incorrectly, every effort will be made to record the data not captured at the time of the purchase, where practical.
10. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained arising from or in connection with the competition, any omission to enter a person into the competition, acceptance of the prize or the prize itself, except for liability which cannot be excluded by law.