Christmas Wrapping Paper
You have got the perfect gift and all you need now is Christmas wrapping paper. Shop our range of Christmas wrapping papers at Spotlight online or in-store today.
No products match your preferences, please try widening your selection options
Enjoy Beautifully Designed Christmas Wrapping Paper From Spotlight
Once you've found the perfect gift, all you need is wrapping paper - and you can find the perfect Christmas wrapping paper at Spotlight! Our Christmas wrapping paper rolls come in a huge range of colours, patterns and prints, with minimalistic, rustic, traditional and cute Christmas wrapping paper available for you to purchase.
What kinds of Christmas wrapping paper can I find at Spotlight?
We have Christmas wrapping paper rolls in all sorts of designs. Some of our most popular include:
- Vintage Christmas wrapping paper - for a stylish and traditional look, try any of our vintage Christmas wrapping paper rolls. Look for rolls with stripes, ornaments and leaves in traditional Christmas colours for a vintage theme on your presents.
- Luxury Christmas wrapping paper - if you're giving a very special gift, consider wrapping it in luxury Christmas wrapping paper! Metallics like gold and silver will give your gift a luxe look, or look for paper with metallic accents like stars and snowflakes for a more subtle luxury feel.
- Kids' Christmas wrapping paper - our kids' Christmas wrapping paper is bright, colourful and features lots of cute Christmas characters from both traditional Christmas stories and modern media.
Keep an eye out for our Jolly & Joy wrapping paper - you'll love their festive designs!
Christmas wrapping paper FAQs
What is Christmas wrapping paper?
Christmas wrapping paper is a thin but durable paper that is flexible and designed to be wrapped around gifts for Christmas. The inside is white, with a colourful outer layer that is usually themed around Christmas. Christmas wrapping paper can be as simple as red and green stripes or as detailed as an intricate North Pole print.
How to store Christmas wrapping paper
Because it comes on long rolls, Christmas wrapping paper is usually stored somewhere with enough room to either stand it on end on lay it down flat. An office or spare room wardrobe or cupboard is a common place to store them, as keeping them out of sunlight will prevent the print from fading. You can use a laundry basket to keep them together or install a rack on the inside of a door to place them in.
How else can I conceal my Christmas gifts?
If you have a gift that will be difficult to wrap, consider using a gift bag to present it on Christmas Day instead. Gift bags can be peeked into by curious eyes, so make sure to keep bagged presents out of sight until Christmas morning! For a reusable option, consider cutting a length of Christmas sewing fabric and tying it together with some Christmas ribbon and a festive bow.
What Else Can I Find At Spotlight?
You can find many other kinds of Christmas supplies at Spotlight, including:
- Christmas confectionery - get your traditional Christmas treats, like candy canes, advent calendars and chocolate Santas, here!
- Christmas bon bons - our huge range of Christmas bon bons ensures everyone will have one to snap around the Christmas dinner table.
- Christmas party supplies - our Christmas paper plates, napkins and cups are all festively designed and are great for a Christmas Day with minimal cleanup.
Find the right Christmas wrapping paper at Spotlight
Make sure to get all your Christmas wrapping paper rolls in time for Christmas! Shop online, pay your way and we'll deliver your Christmas wrapping paper straight to your front door. You can also visit your nearest Spotlight store, where our friendly team will help you find the right Christmas wrapping paper for your needs.
Make sure to read our buying guides on wrapping paper and Christmas decorations to ensure you're getting all the right products for your Christmas events. And for more great Christmas ideas and inspirations, read our blogs on making a Christmas Eve box, creating fillable bauble decorations and decorating your Christmas tree.