CRICUT WEDDING INVITES
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Cricut Explore Air 2, Explore 3, Maker 3 or Maker
- Design Space Access
- Light Grip Machine Mat 12"x12"
- Fine-Point Blade and Housing
- Double Scoring Wheel and Quickswap Housing or Scoring Stylus
- Foil Transfer Tool Housing + Medium Tip
- Foil Transfer Tape Strips
- Foil Transfer Sheets 12"x12", Gold
- Fine Point Pen, Black
- Cardstock, Cream (285 GSM Metallique or 250 GSM Smooth)
- Cardstock, White (176 GSM Smooth)
- Cardstock, Matte Mirror Card, Gold (250 GSM)
- Adhesive for cardstock
Step 1 - Open the Elegant Wedding Invitations project in Cricut Design Space by clicking on this link. Fees may apply.
Step 2 - Add your own style and personalise the text of this project. Use the text tool to select the text you want to change and type in your desired letters.
Step 3 - Use the attach options to set in place the arrangement of the text on cardstock before cutting. Increase project copies as needed.
Step 4 - Insert your Scoring Wheel or Stylus when prompted. Insert your Foil Housing with appropriate tip when prompted to foil.
Step 5 - Follow the prompts to place the foil over the area to be foiled on your cardstock, using the Foil Transfer Tape Strips.
Step 6 - Remove the foil as prompted and insert the black Fine Point and Fine-Point Blade and Housing to write and then cut the card and envelope from the cardstock.
Step 7 - Fold along the score lines of the card and envelope. Assemble the pieces of the card, using adhesive for paper. Fold the envelope into shape and glue the flaps.