FRECKLE BUNNY & LOVE HEART EASTER COOKIES
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Basic Cookie Dough
- 300g packet Roberts White Melting Buttons
- Roberts Strawberry Oil
- Roberts Non Pareils Pink
- Roberts Non Pareils Yellow
- Roberts Non Pareils Green
- Roberts Non Pareils White
- Roberts White Sugar Pearls
- Roberts Pink Sugar Pearls
- Roberts Confectionery Tiny Hearts Chocolate
- Transfer Sheet
- Thickness Guides - Optional
- Bunny Cookie Cutter
- Bunny Template
- Small Round Cookie Cutters
- Mini Donut Pan - Optional
- Snap Lock Bags
- Colored Ribbon
- Roberts Confectionery Cello Bags, Acetate Box
Roll Cookie Dough approximately 5mm thick. Lay on a flat tray lined with baking paper. Refrigerate for 40 - 50min before cutting shapes. The cookie dough will be firm and much easier to cut and handle. Cut cookie dough into different size Bunnies using a printed template and Bunny cookie cutter.
Mini Donut Cookies and Bunny Tails
Cut small discs of cookie dough. Cut out the center of each cookie. These will be used for the Bunny tails and Mini Donut Cookies. Bake the donut shapes in a mini Donut Pan. If you do not have one, bake flat on a baking tray. Bake according to recipe instructions.
Mix coloured Non Pareils on a large plate ready for dipping. Melt White Buttons according to the instructions on the back of the packet. Flavour with drops of Strawberry Oil and mix well. Pour into a snap lock bag. Cut a small hole. Pipe Chocolate all over the back of each cookie. Cover with coloured sprinkles.
Love Heart Bunny
Place Chocolate Transfer Sheet printed side up onto a flat tray. Pipe Strawberry flavoured buttons all over the bunny cookies. Carefully place the cookie chocolate side down onto the Transfer Sheet. Place into the fridge to set. Alternatively leave at room temperature for 30 - 40 min. Pell each cookie from the Transfer Sheet. Attach each Bunny tail with a small amount of melted chocolate.
- These Cookies are so easy and make fantastic gifts.
- Tie colorful ribbon around the neck of each Bunny.
- Depending on the size you make. Place each cookie into a Roberts Size 1, 2 or 3 Cello Bag or Acetate Box.
This basic recipe can be adapted to suit any theme, colour or flavour combination. If you are making multiple cookies, create different flavours using your choice ofRoberts Flavour Oils. Mix different colour combinations of Non Pareils and Sugar Pearls to suit your theme.
Chocolate Transfer Sheets - These look fabulous on Milk and Dark Chocolate also.
Dip Oreo Cookies into melted buttons. Place onto Chocolate Transfer Sheet. Allow to set, then peel from the sheet.