FAIRY GARDEN EASTER BARK
What you'll need:
- 100g Roberts Melting buttons - White
- 300g Roberts Melting Buttons -Dark or Milk
- Roberts Flavoured Oil - Strawberry
- Roberts Sprinkle Mix - Popsicle / Pink Fizz
- Fondant Flowers - Optional
- Colourful Lollies - Optional
- Roberts Disposable Piping Bag -12 inch
- 1 Tray with sides (To catch the sprinkles), lined with baking paper
- 1 Flat tray lined with baking paper
- Roberts Peel & Seal Bags
Step 1 - Creating Chocolate Sprinkle Sticks (used as decorations).
Melt the White Buttons according to the instructions on the back of the packet. Allow to cool.
Pour melted buttons into the piping bag. Cut a small hole in the end, then pipe
5cm lines of chocolate onto the lined tray with sides. Decorate with sprinkles, allow to set.
Step 2- Melt the Milk Buttons according to the instructions on the back of the packet. Flavour with drops of Strawberry Oil and mix well.
Pour melted buttons onto the lined tray and spread evenly. While the chocolate is still wet decorate with sprinkles, sprinkle sticks made in step 1, flowers, and lollies.
Place Chocolate Bark into the fridge for approximately 10 minutes or until set.
Once set, break into pieces, and serve.