Cricut Joy™ is a smart, compact DIY companion that makes it easy to personalise, organise and customise a wide range of practical, everyday projects. Ideal for making cards, vinyl decals, iron-on transfers and so much more!
26 items found.
Craft On The Go With The Cricut Joy Cutting Machine
You can bring your crafting dreams to life with the help of the amazing Cricut Joy cutting machine! Create custom cards, labels, signs and decorations with the help of this amazing little machine, which only weighs 1.75kg.
At Spotlight you can find all sorts of handy accessories for your Cricut Joy, as well as many projects to inspire your creativity and even the Cricut Joy carry bag, for when you need to craft on the go!
What do I need to use with my Cricut Joy?
Apart from the machine itself, you'll need a few more supplies when using your Cricut Joy machine:
- Cricut Joy vinyl - the range of Cricut Joy vinyl has been designed to fit this smaller cutting machine, and come in many different colours. Look for effects like shimmer, holographic and glitter in your Cricut Joy vinyl for extra-special projects!
- Cricut Joy pens - these pens are acid-free, water-based, non-toxic and will be permanent once dry. Use them to add your own personal flair to a Cricut design.
- Cricut Joy mat - these mats are needed if you are using non-smart cutting materials with your Cricut Joy. You can choose from light and standard grip strengths for your Cricut Joy mats to suit the material you are working with.
- Other Cricut Joy accessories - you can also find handy Cricut Joy tool sets, replacement blades and card sample packs.
If you'd like to work without a mat, make sure you're buying Smart cutting materials to use with your Cricut Joy!
Cricut Joy FAQs
What is the Cricut Joy?
The Cricut Joy is a small, light craft machine that can cut 50 materials and uses Bluetooth wireless technology to effortlessly download and create the designs you want. It is compatible with Cricut Smart materials, allowing for mat-free cutting, and is easy to set up and store away when you're finished.
How to use the Cricut Joy
Once your Cricut machine is set up, use Design Space to select and create your design. Press the Make It button, then choose your material style - if it's not Smart, you'll need to use a mat. Feed the material into the machine until it grips, then select Go to have the machine begin making your project!
What can you make with a Cricut joy?
You can make so many crafts using the Cricut Joy, including labels, cards, decorations, signs, iron-on decals, adhesive vinyl for mugs and phone cases and even parts to create 3D shapes. The Cricut Joy can write and create any shape, so you can truly bring almost any visual design to life using the Design Space program!
What Else Can I Find At Spotlight?
If you have fallen in love with the Cricut Joy machine, make sure to check out these categories as well.
- Craft machines - quality cutting machines from brands like Cricut, Silhouette, Siser and Brother can all be used to create your next craft project. Look for heavy-duty machines for larger projects and smaller portable ones if you need something made in a rush.
- Cutting tools and accessories - you can find extra cutting blades for your Cricut machine here, as well as packs containing handy accessories like weeding tools and craft scissors.
- Cricut smart materials - Cricut Smart materials don't require a mat to use, so are great for a quick project you want to be pumped out fast. You can create long, repeated cuts using Smart materials easily!
Browse the full Cricut range for our complete collection of Cricut machines, materials and tools, all in one place.
Find the right Cricut Joy machine and accessories at Spotlight
You can shop the Cricut Joy machine and accessories online, quickly pay and we'll deliver them straight to your front door. Otherwise, visit your nearest Spotlight store and our friendly team will help you find the right Cricut Joy accessories for your needs.
For more crafty goodness, check out our blogs on drawing with markers, DIY wedding ideas and making a holiday scrapbook. And make sure to read our buying guides on paper and cards, scrapbooking and scissors and cutting tools to ensure you're getting the right supplies for your project!