Cook up a storm with our extensive selection of pots and pans including saucepans & frypans. Shop quality cookware from leading brands on sale at Spotlight.
35 items found.
Discover Quality Cookware For Your Culinary Needs At Spotlight
When it comes to choosing your pots and pans, the choices can be overwhelming! You need to think about your typical routine in your food preparation, then tailor your cookware and kitchen accessories accordingly. However, if this all becomes a little too much, there are always cooking sets that package the essentials together so you've got all your bases covered!
Cookware sets or loose cookware, there are some essential pieces you need for your kitchen. Must-have cooking pans saute pans, frypans, saucepans, woks and grill pans which will allow you to make delicious stir fries, succulent meat and enticing side dishes. A stockpot with a lid, a casserole pot with a lid, a food steamer set and a milk pan are excellent choices for making hearty soups, stews, sauces and healthy steamed veggies at home. Treat yourself to tasty crepes and a special crepe and pancake pan and shop specialised cast iron cookware for your culinary needs.
What Kinds Of Cookware Can I Find At Spotlight?
You can find pots and pans made out of all sorts of materials here at Spotlight.
- Aluminium pots and pans are great heat conductors while being very affordable but they're unlikely to last for very long.
- Stainless steel is excellent for acidic foods and conducts heat less effectively, which means it can take longer to reach the desired temperature. Hard anodised pots and pans are extremely durable - double that of stainless steel - but that means they come at a higher price point.
- Copper is an amazing heat conductor, and does so in an evenly distributed manner, which makes it a popular choice for professional chefs.
- Cast iron is tough, long-lasting and great for keeping food warm and advanced cooking techniques, but can be quite heavy to handle.
Discover the Range of Quality Cookware Brands Available at Spotlight
Find cookware from brands you know and trust for great value prices at Spotlight. We are proud to stock cookware from national brands and value brands including:
- Tefal cookware: reliable, efficient and stylish cookware from Tefal to keep up with your culinary needs.
- Raco cookware: treat yourself to some quality Raco pans, pots and cookware sets from Spotlight today to elevate your home cooking experience.
- Scanpan cookware: discover the joys of cooking with the Danish cookware brand Scanpan, designs with style and durability in mind.
- Pyrolux cookware: fall in love with Pyrolux cookware ranges to help make cooking tasty meals easy from start to finish.
- Equip cookware: great value cookware for everyday use and easy maintenance.
- Saute cookware: quality pots and pans do not have to break your bank - this much is proven by the affordable prices for Saute pots and pans.
Pots And Pans FAQ
How to measure frypan size?
If you need to measure your fry pan or saucepan, you will need to take into account both the base of your frypan as well as the top diameter measurement - if your fry pan or saucepan flares out, these measurements will be different.
Use measuring tape to measure across the top of your pan, then flip your pan over and measure the base to get both of these measurements.
How to store pots and pans?
If you've got a spare space in your kitchen (e.g. the end of an island bench, etc.), you could attach a towel bar, just like the one you have in your bathroom, and then use hooks to hang your pots and pans.
Sometimes, you may need to spread your pots and pans across the kitchen - under a bench and up a wall - if there's just not enough room in the kitchen to have them all positioned in one place. In this case, hooks are your best friend so you can place them where they fit.
It depends on your design preference but hanging pots and pans from overhead in the kitchen can be an effective and eye-catching décor concept. This approach particularly suits industrial-style interior design schemes that may repurpose old equipment to hang the cookware from the ceiling.
How to clean pots and pans?
The best ways to clean your pots and pans will depend on the materials they are made out of. Non-stick anodised cookware, cast iron cookware, copper and aluminium must all be hand-washed to avoid damage to the surfaces and discolouration of the metal. Stainless steel is the one cookware material that can be safely washed in a dishwasher, thanks to its durability and lack of extra coating.
Similarly, steel wool should not be used on pans with a non-stick coating, as it will end up tearing off the coating and exposing the raw material underneath.
What Else Can I Find For My Kitchen At Spotlight?
Complement your cookware sets with other amazing kitchenware from Spotlight, including:
- Utensils and gadgets - all the little things you need to cook incredible meals can be found here! Discover spatulas, ladles, spoons and more here.
- Kitchen accessories - kitchen extras like dish racks, plugs, cooking racks and cookie cutters can be found in this category.
- Food preparation - everything you need to prepare your food for cooking is here, including chopping boards, whisks, measuring tools, tongs and more.
For all the other kitchenware you could need, view our kitchen appliances page online!
Find The Right Pots And Pans From Leading Brands At Spotlight
No matter if you need individual pots and pans or new cookware sets, you can find the best cooking pans at Spotlight. Browse the range online and pay your way before having your order home delivered, or visit your local Spotlight store to buy cookware in person. For a little help in buying the right cookware sets, check out our cookware buying guide online! And don't forget to browse our ideas section for heaps of helpful blogs on how to create, decorate and celebrate at home with Spotlight.