|Your browser is not supported.|
Please browse our site using any of the following options:
ROCKY ROAD EASTER COOKIES
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 1 Batch Basic Cookie Dough
- Roberts Confectionery Dark Melting Buttons
- Roberts Confectionery Strawberry Flavour Oil
- Mini Marshmallows
- Raspberry White Chocolate Bullets - chopped
- Flaked Coconut - toasted
- Roberts Confectionery Pink, Green and Yellow Non Pareils
- Roberts Confectionery White and Pink Sugar Pearls
- Easter Egg Cookie Cutter
Roll Cookie Dough approximately 5mm thick. Lay on a flat tray lined with baking paper. Refrigerate 40 - 50min before cutting shapes. The cookie dough will be firm and much easier to cut and handle. Cut Easter Egg cookies using the oval cutter. Bake according to the recipe instructions.
Melt Dark Buttons according to the instructions on the back of the packet. Flavour with drops of Strawberry Oil.
Line a flat try with baking paper. Spread cookies with melted buttons. While the chocolate is still wet top with Marshmallows, Coconut and Bullets.
Drizzle with melted chocolate and sprinkle with Non Pareils and Sugar Pearls. This recipe is so easy and fun to make. The perfect Easter activity for the kids.