MARVEL 12PLY SPACE CUSHION
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- '4 Seasons' Marvel 12ply 100g - 2 balls Main Colour (M) Bear
- 1 ball 1st Contrast (C1) Navy, 1 ball 2nd Contrast (C2) White,
- 1 ball 3rd Contrast (C3) Red and 1 ball 4th Contrast (C4) Amber.
- 1 pair each 5.50mm knitting needles or size required to give correct tension.
- An Everyday Supersaver Oblong Cushion Insert.
- Scissors, yarn needle, tape measure
Width (approx) cm 50
Length (approx) cm 30
17 sts x 23 rows to 10cm over stocking st, using 5.50mm needles.
CUSHION (make 2 pieces)
Using 5.50mm needles and M, cast on 85 sts. Work 70 rows stocking st. Cast off.
DO NOT PRESS. Using knitting stitch embroidery, embroider motif from Graph as indicated onto one side of Cushion. Using mattress st, join cast off, cast on and one side edge of cushion. Place cushion insert inside and close rem side seam.