CRICUT FOIL TRANSFER MONOGRAMMED STICKERS
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Cricut Explore Air 2 or Cricut Maker
- Cricut Design Space application
- Cricut StandardGrip Machine Mat - 12" x 12"
- Cricut Foil Transfer Tool
- Ink jet printer (for print then cut designs)
- Cricut Foil Transfer Sheets in Gold, Silver, Rose Gold, or Red. (Transfer foil in 12x12 or 4x6 sheets.) Depending on your project
- Cricut Printable Vinyl 8.5 X11 10 sheets
Step 1 - Go to Cricut Design Space and open canvas
Step 2 - Choose your design from DS or upload your own.
Step 3 - Find the image you want by choosing draw only from Operation type (Left hand side in Images)
Step 4 - Choose your background shape eg. Circle, oval, square etc.
Step 5 - Make sure the background is set to cut and the design is set for Foil - fine, Medium or Bold.
Step 6 - With Text choose writing from options in Text and Foil.
Step 7 - Make sure everything is correctly positioned.
Step 8 - If you want to print then cut, select the colour you want layer this onto your cut shape and Flatten. Then your foil design. Making sure that they are grouped and attached.
Step 9 - Select your machine type. Select Make it. Load printable vinyl sheet with foil as shown in instructions) onto the mat and into machine.
Step 10 - From Materials list choose printable vinyl.
Step 11 - Make sure you have the foil tip in port B and the selected tip size.
Once the foil has finished DO NOT UNLOAD mat. Carefully remove foil, replace foil tip with cutting blade and continue.