VALENTINES DAY CUPCAKES
What you'll need:
- Roberts vanilla cupcake mix
- Food colouring pink or red
- Roberts cupcake foil pink or red
- Over the top buttercream white
- Sprinkles of your choice, we used shimmering hearts, Roberts pearls, Roberts pink sanding sugar and over the top bling hearts
- Piping bag
- Star piping nozzle
Step 1 - prepare cake mix as per packet directions to create batter for 12 cupcakes. Add food colouring to batter to create a pink or red shade. Bake as per packet directions in foil cases and leave to cool.
Step 2 - For best results, use an electric beater to briefly whip buttercream. Place into a piping bag with a star tip nozzle and pipe in a circulator motion to create a rose shape on the top of the cupcake.
Step 3 - Top with sprinkles and serve.