PEONY POP-UP SCRAPBOOK
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Sizzix® Big Shot® Machine (660200) or Sizzix® Big Shot® Plus Machine (660020) or Sizzix® Big Shot® Express Machine (660850) or Sizzix® Big Shot® Foldaway Machine (662220)
- Sizzix® Thinlits® Die Set 13PK - Peony Pop-Up (80504503/664363)
- Sizzix Accessory - Multi-Tool (80451772/662875)
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours) (80451721/663007)
- Foam Tape
- Permanent Adhesive Roller
- Cardstock (White)
- Patterned Paper
- Gel Pen (White)
- Liquid Adhesive
- Paint Pen (Gold Metallic, Chisel Tip)
- Paper Trimmer
Step 1 - Cut a 1" x 3", 1" x 4", 4" x 6" and 8" x 8" panel from desired patterned papers. Cut a 4" x 8" panel of light blue cardstock and a 3 5/8" x 5 3/8" panel of white cardstock.
Step 2 - Die-cut out of white cardstock two large peonies, three long hanging foliage, two flower centers and one leaf set from the
Peony Pop-Up die set. Die-cut out of light blue cardstock two flower centers from the same die set.
Step 3 - Line the edges of all the die-cut pieces with gold paint pen. Additionally, add gold paint pen to the flower centers and flower buds on the peonies.
Step 4 - Die-cut in the top left and bottom right corners of the large light blue panel, one set of pop-up leaves (without the edges) from the Peony Pop-Up die set. Draw a line around the edge of the light blue panel with white gel pen.
Step 5 - Distress the edge of the 4" x 6" patterned paper panel using the distressing tool head from the Multi-Tool.
Step 6 - Arrange the patterned paper and light blue cardstock panels as desired on the 8" x 8" scrapbook panel and adhere to the
page with double-sided adhesive. Adhere a photograph to the white panel with doublesided adhesive. Adhere the photograph where desired on the page.
Step 7 - Arrange and adhere the two large peonies around the pop-up leaves die-cut on the light blue panel with foam tape. Arrange the various leaves and flower centers where desired around the peonies and adhere them to the scrapbook page with liquid adhesive.