COLOUR POP FASCINATOR
What you'll need:
- Crin base with headband in Black
- Sinamay loops with veiling head piece in Bright Pink
- Shamrock Goose Negorie feathers in Black/White
- Acrylic flower multi set in Black
- Acrylic flower multi set in Pink
- Beaded acrylic flower in Black
- Holo acrylic flower in Pink
- Sharp scissors
- Glue gun and glue sticks
Step 1- Use the tip of a heated empty glue gun to melt the existing glue, remove the feathers and the top loops from the pink headpiece.
Step 2- Glue the sinamay loops to the top of the black Crin base - positioning as desired.
Step 3- Glue in place two of the pink feathers on one side of the loops (towards the top of the head) and the third feather on the other side of the loops (pointing towards the shoulder).
Step 4- Take four black goose feathers. Strip the bottom feathers away from the spine and then shape the tops by cutting the feathers with sharp scissors. We shaped two feathers with a rounded top and two in an arrow shape.
Step 5- Glue in place two black feathers on each side of the sinamay loops - along with the pink feathers. The feathers should curve upwards away from the face.