CANDY CREEPER CUPCAKES
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Colour Right Performance Colour System (see Colours Tinted below)
- Gold colour mist
- 5 ounces (142g) Bright White Candy Melts Candy
- 1 pound can Chocolate Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing
- 4 1/2 cups Favourite chocolate cupcake recipe or mix
- Icing Tip 1M
- Parchment Paper
- White/Black/Silver Standard Baking Cups ((black used))
- 10 x 14 in. Cake Boards
- 12 in. Disposable Decorating Bags
- 12-cup Standard Muffin Pan
Step 1 - Use Colour Right base colour and QuickCount colour formula to tint icing in the following shade: Black: 4 cups chocolate icing + 40 BK
Step 2 - Make candy toppers
Copy one pattern for each treat. Place patterns on cake board and cover with parchment paper.
Melt white Candy Melts in disposable decorating bag according to package directions. Cut small point off bag. Fill in patterns with melted candy. Chill until firm, about 10 to 15 minutes.
Step 3 - Spray toppers with gold Colour Mist food colour spray.
Let dry about 5 minutes.
Step 4 - Bake cupcakes
Bake and cool cupcakes.
Step 5 - Decorate cupcakes
Tint chocolate icing following colour formula above. Prepare a disposable decorating bag with tip 1M. Fill with black icing. Cover cupcakes with a swirl. Position candy topper.