TWO TONE MERINGUES
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 'Colour Right' Food Colouring System
- 'Robert's Confectionery' Meringue Mix
- Basic Meringue
- 'Wilton' Colour Swirl 3 Colour Coupler
- 1 A Round Decorating Tip
- 12" Disposable Piping Bags
- #2110 (1M) Open Star Piping Tip
- Perfect Results 16 x 14 Air Insulated Cookie Sheet
- Double Roll Parchment Paper
Step 1 - Prepare meringue batter
Prepare three separate batches meringue batter. Tint batches separately following combinations provided. Use Color Right base colors and QuickCount color formulas to tint meringue batter in the following shades:
Pink - 1 batter recipe + 1P
Green - 1 batter recipe + 1B +1Y
Reserve remaining batter white.
Step 2 - Bake cookies
Prepare decorating bags with couplers. Fill separately with tinted and white batter. Assemble 3-Color Coupler with tip 1M. Pipe stars on parchment-lined cookie sheet. Switch to tip 1A - pipe pulled up dots on prepared cookie sheet. Bake following recipe instructions.
Makes about 4 dozen meringues.