Control light, warmth & visibility with quality roller blinds. Shop roller blinds including sheer & sunscreen blinds, day/night blinds & blockout blinds at Spotlight.
14 items found.
Shop Ready Made Roller Blinds Including Blockout Blinds, Dual Roller Blinds & Sheer Roller Blinds
Roller blinds are a fashionable and practical choice for any home and offer great benefits. You can elevate the look and value of your home by installing beautiful roller blinds from Spotlight. Control the light, warmth and visibility of your room with versatile roller blinds. Save money and install your own roller blinds with the ready-made range. Spotlight is your one-stop shop for stunning blinds that will add value and comfort to your home - read more about the selection of roller blinds below.
Discover the Huge Array of Roller Blinds in Different Colours and Styles
Spotlight has the best range of roller blinds at low prices. Customise the look and functionality in your home with our selection which includes:
- Blockout roller blinds: Ensure privacy and block out light with great blockout blinds which are perfect for the bedroom.
- Dual roller blinds/day-night roller blinds: Enjoy the ultimate in versatility with dual roller blinds. Dual roller blinds have one light filtering layer and one blockout layer so you can customise the light at any time.
- Light filtering roller blinds: Get soft light filtering and enjoy the outside view with sunscreen blinds.
- Kids roller blinds: Elevate the kids' room with fun kids roller blinds.
Roller Blinds FAQs
How to measure my windows?
Before purchasing your blinds, ensure you carefully measure your windows. View the full guide on how to measure your windows here.
Double or single roller blinds?
Not sure about what the difference between double and single roller blinds is, and which is best for your home? Here's the lowdown - double roller blinds have two layers of different fabrics, while singles only have one. The layers of double roller blinds can be operated separately, allowing you to have one raised and one down at the same time, which in turn can lead to handy sheer/blockout combinations to suit your needs. With single blinds you only have one option, meaning extra care needs to be put into choosing your single-layer material. Bedrooms and any other room where privacy is required should have a double roller blind, while kitchens and outdoor areas might only require a single layer. You may see the term 'holland blinds' being thrown around - while many people use 'Holland blind' and 'roller blinds' interchangeably, generally holland blinds are made of a thicker, higher quality fabric that is fade-resistant and blocks out light effectively.
How to care for roller blinds?
To clean your blinds, use a damp cloth or feather duster. More stubborn marks should come off with warm, soapy water - but make sure your roller blinds are completely dry before winding them back up.
Which way should roller blinds be installed?
When you first install a roller blind you will need to decide whether it rolls inwards (over) or outwards (under). Inwards will hide the roll of your blind and have a noticeable gap between the window and your blind, while outwards will have your blind sitting almost flush against the window, but have the roll (and the undercolour of the blind) visible. If you want to keep as much light out as possible, rolling outwards is your best choice, however sometimes due to window furnishings like locks, handles and frames, this won't be possible.
Made to measure vs ready-made blinds
Made to Measure Blinds is a fully comprehensive service that includes in-home measuring, design, custom sizing and installation, whereas Ready Made Blinds are simply off-the-shelf blinds you can purchase without service or installation.
What Else Can I Find In The Blinds & Curtains Range At Spotlight?
- Cut-to-Size Blinds: If you need custom measurements for your blinds, you can get cut-to-size blinds online or in-store!
- Venetian Blinds: Easy to use, sleek and stylish, Venetian blinds are a smart choice for your home and can be used effectively in any room.
- Plantation Shutters: The classic look of plantation shutters never goes out of style, and they are versatile enough to suit any area of your home.
- Indoor Blind Accessories: Find yourself in need of a little something to clean, embellish or fix your blinds? Check out Spotlight's range of indoor blind accessories, where you'll find dusters, chains, weights, joiners and other handy mechanisms.
Find Great Value Ready to Hang Roller Blinds At Spotlight
View the entire range of roller blinds online or feel free to visit us in-store today. If you need help choosing the best blinds for you and how to install them, check out the full guide on How to Install Roller Blinds. You can find everything you need to make your home the best it can be at low prices, whether it is bedding, bathroom accessories, or home decor that you need, we have got you covered. Become a Spotlight VIP to enjoy exclusive offers. Shop online now or at your local Spotlight store today.