MINI DESSERT CUPS
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 'Robert's' Melting Chocolate Buttons
- 'Robert's' Chocolate Transfer Sheet
- Butternut Snap Biscuit Crumb
- Melted Butter
- No Bake Cheesecake Mixture
- 'Robert's' Flavoured Food Colouring - Blueberry or Raspberry (Optional)
- Raspberry Coulis
- 'Robert's' Toffee D'Or Caramel fillings
- Fresh Berries & Maltesers
- 'Robert's' Chocolate Template - Circle, Heart or Square
- 'Robert's' Icing Smoother
- Mini Dessert Cups
Dessert Cups are perfect for any occasion, from small dinner parties and BBQ's to large celebrations.
Simply use your favourite no bake cheesecake, mousse, tiramisu or trifle recipe for this project.
Why not mix things up a little by using different types of biscuit crumb and 'Roberts' Flavoured Food Colourings.
Step 1 - Chocolate Decorations
Refer to the back of the Chocolate Template card for detailed instructions.
Step 2 - Combine the biscuit crumb with melted butter. Spoon a small amount of crumb into each dessert cup.
Pipe the no bake cheesecake mixture on top of the biscuit crumb.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Step 3 - Decorate - Just before serving, decorate your Dessert Cups.
Caramel - Toffee D'Or Caramel fillings, Maltesers and Chocolate Decoration.
Berry - Raspberry Coulis, fresh Berries and Chocolate Decorations.