METALLIC SPRINKLE CUPCAKES
What you'll need:
- Cupcakes x12 we used roberts mudcake vanilla mix
- 425g Over the top white buttercream x2
- Mondo Cupcake Decorating Set
- 30cm Mondo disposable piping bag pack
- Over the top bling gold leaf flakes
- Over the top bling gold metallic rods
- Over the top bling gold balls medley
- Chefmaster bakers rose and liqua-gel
Step 1 - Split the buttercream into three bowls and dye two in shades of pastel pink and purple with the gel paste colours.
Step 2 - Put the 124, 195 and 1M piping nozzles into disposable bags and fill each with coloured buttercream.
Step 3 - Use each piping bag to pipe swirls and cover the top of each cupcake.
Step 4 - Sprinkle the top of each cupcake with gold flakes, rods and gold balls.
Step 5 - Dust the cupcakes with the lustre dust and serve.
Tip - When dying the buttercream, dip a toothpick in the gel paste colours to gradually get the right pastel shade.