Shop our massive range of Christmas ribbons for your Christmas sewing and gifting needs at Spotlight. Shop online or in-store today.
No products match your preferences, please try widening your selection options
Pop The Perfect Ribbon On Your Christmas Day With Spotlight!
Whether you're tying off a present or decorating the Christmas tree, you can find the right Christmas ribbons for your needs at Spotlight. Our Christmas ribbons come in a huge range of colours, patterns and prints, so no matter what you need them for, you can find the perfect Xmas ribbon at Spotlight!
What kinds of ribbons can I find at Spotlight?
Our range of Jolly & Joy and Disney Christmas ribbons includes:
- Wired Christmas ribbon - these ribbons have a flexible wire edge that you can use to shape your ribbons. You can make stylish Xmas ribbon decorations like bows, stars and other shapes with wire edge ribbon.
- Tulle, organza and mesh ribbon - this transparent ribbon can be used to create delicate-looking bows and it's a great choice when you don't want to distract from your wrapping paper on a gift or from your tree.
- Tinsel cord - this Xmas ribbon is made from sparkly tinsel and is an extra-festive way to decorate your gifts and Christmas tree!
- Soft edge ribbon - these ribbons cannot be shaped, so will drape naturally when used to make bows or when tied around gifts. You can find thin and wide Christmas ribbons in this style.
Want to get crafty with your Xmas ribbons? Pair them with anything from our Christmas quilting fabrics, Christmas iron-on transfers, haberdashery and sewing fabrics for the ultimate Christmas crafting set!
Christmas ribbons FAQs
What are Christmas ribbons?
Christmas ribbons are spools of ribbon used for crafting, as well as for tying around gifts and using as Christmas decorations. They are themed around Christmas, so will come in Christmas colours or feature Christmas-related prints along their length.
How to put ribbon on a Christmas tree
If you'd like to tie a bow to put on your Christmas tree, it's best to use a wire-edge ribbon so you can get a nice shape going. If there is space, you can choose a thin part of a branch to tie your ribbon around.
If you would like to drape a length of Christmas ribbon around your tree, start from the bottom at the back of the tree and work your way around to the top. Make sure to drape the ribbon over branches loosely so it's not too tight.
For a 'billowing' look, start in the middle and bring the ribbon out and then in again to create an elegant loop. Keep it loose, as tight loops may show bumps and ridges from the branches underneath it. Continue to make loops, keeping gaps between them, until you are satisfied with how your tree looks.
How to make a Xmas bow with ribbon
You can make an Xmas bow using some craft glue and craft wire. Tie the bow using a length of ribbon, and adjust the ends until you are happy with how it looks. Use a little bit of craft glue on the knot to keep it together, then tie some craft wire around the middle, leaving two long ends free. You can use these wire ends to adhere the ribbon to the tree.
What Else Can I Find At Spotlight?
You can find many more kinds of Christmas supplies at Spotlight, including:
- Christmas trees - both our full-size and miniature Christmas trees come in a range of colours and styles for you to choose from. Some also come with in-built lights.
- Christmas decorations - fill your home with festive cheer using our amazing range of Christmas decorations! From hanging ornaments to table decor, you can find decorations for every room in your home here.
- Christmas bon bons - our Christmas bon bons are perfect for cracking around the table during Christmas dinner.
Browse the full Christmas collection for any other Christmas decorations and supplies you may need.
Find the right Christmas ribbons at Spotlight
Once you've chosen which Christmas ribbons you'd like online, pay your way and we'll deliver them straight to your front door. You can also visit your local Spotlight store to view the range in person.
For more Christmas ideas and inspiration, check out our blogs on setting the Christmas dinner table, decorating your tree and making your own fillable bauble decorations. And for even more fun ways to use Christmas ribbon, read through our huge array of Christmas projects!