Westgate Grand Opening Christmas Social Competition
Strike your best Christmas pose and take a photo in front of the Christmas banner at the Westgate Singapore Grand Opening on Saturday 10th of November, for your chance to WIN 1 of 5 $100 Spotlight Gift Cards!
Terms & Conditions
Commencement Date: 10.01am SGT on Saturday 10th November 2018
Closing Date: 11.59pm SGT on Sunday 11th November 2018
Who can enter
All current Singaporean residents who have liked the @Spotlightstores Facebook page.
How to enter
During the Promotion Period, entrants must upload an image of themselves in front of the Spotlight Christmas Banner at the Spotlight Westgate Grand Opening.
Entries must be uploaded to the @Spotlightstores Facebook page & use the hashtag #SpotlightWestgate
5 x Winners receive SGD $100 Spotlight Gift Card
Total Grand Prize Pool Value: SGD $500
Prize Selection Method
The Promoter will judge the entries and determine in its absolute discretion the top five images, based on the following criteria: i. Originality ii. Creativity iii. Relevance to Christmas theme
Initial Prize Selection
Will take place at the Promoter’s office (address below) at 12pm SGT Monday 12th November 2018.
Unclaimed Prize Selection
If prize is not claimed within 1 month of the Initial Prize Selection, an unclaimed prize selection will be conducted at the Promoter’s office (address below) at 12pm SGT Wednesday 12th December 2018.
Spotlight Pte Ltd (UEN 199504453C)
Care of Level 6, 111 Cecil Street, South Melbourne, Vic 3205, Australia
1. The above table forms part of these T&Cs and contains details concerning when, who and how to enter; the time, place & method of prize selection; prize details; and who the promoter is and any permit details. Products required to be purchased for entry (if any) will not always be available at every store or via the shop at home service or online store and any rainchecks, lay by purchases or payments will not be counted for entry purposes.
2. The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies, and employees of the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies and the immediate families of such employees are ineligible to win the prize.
3. All prize selection/s are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. The winner/s will be notified where possible by Facebook on the day of the relevant prize selection but no more than five business days after the date of the prize selection. The name of the winner will be published on the Promoter’s website & Facebook page.
5. The winner/s consents to their name, town/suburb of residence and a photo being published by the Promoter including, but not limited to, being published on the Promoter’s Internet site, social media pages, in their stores and in marketing material as a condition of acceptance of the prize. Further information will be published only with the permission of the winner.
6. The prize/s cannot be exchanged for any other prize, and except in the case of cash prizes, cannot be exchanged for cash. Prize/s are not transferable. Prizes comprising gift cards/vouchers are subject to any terms and conditions related to those gift cards/vouchers and might have an expiry date or redemption conditions.
7. The prize may only be transferred, but not sold for profit, to a person of the winner’s choice if that person is over 18 years of age or to a guardian of that person if that person is under 18 years of age.
8. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, subject to the approval of those authorities which have issued permits for the conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, including to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
9. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
10. The Promoter will take all necessary steps to ensure that entries are properly recorded and stored, but will accept no liability if an entry is not recorded or is lost.
11. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained arising from or in connection with the competition, any omission to enter a person into the competition, acceptance of the prize or the prize itself, except for liability which cannot be excluded by law.
12. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Entrants completely release Facebook.