DIY PAINT HAMPER
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Large Craft Caddy
- Francheville Gallery Thick Edge Canvas 10 x 10inch
- Francheville Gallery Thick Edge Canvas 6 x 6inch
- Jasart Byron Acrylic Paint 75ml
- Reeves Fine Acrylic Paint 75ml
- Jo Sonja Acrylic Paint 75ml
- Liquitex Heavy Body Paint 59ml
- Liquitex Acrylic Ink 30ml
- Jo Sonja Paint Medium 250ml
- Reeves Medium 200ml
Step 1 - Create your DIY gift hamper for Christmas to give to your creative and artistic family or friends. The best thing is that you can customise them however you like.
Step 2 - We used the large caddy as a hamper because it can be reused to store art supplies
Step 3 - We filled it with a range of paints & canvas but you can choose to include art tools, drawing supplies or anything else you want to gift.
Step 4 - For a beginner artist or student, we recommend the Reeves Fine Artist paints & mediums and the Jasart Byron paints. They have a great range of colours and are affordable without sacrificing quality.
Step 5 - For those who are more familiar with painting, Liquitex and Jo Sonja paints will make a wonderful addition to their collection.
Step 6 - You can use tissue paper inside the caddy if it helps to hold the products, don't forget to include a lovely card and happy gifting!