CHRISTMAS CAROL ADVENT CALENDAR
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Kaisercraft Advent Calendar
- Kaisercraft Christmas Carol Collection scrapbook papers - OHoly Night, Jingle Bells, The First Noel (reverse), Let It Snow (reverse)
- Kaisercraft Christmas Carol Collectables
- Kaisercraft Christmas Carol Sticker Sheet
- Kaisercraft Rhinestones -silver
- Kaisercraft Pearls - red, pearl
- Kaisercraft Wooden Flourish - bird
- Kaisercraft Origami Tree
- Kaisercolour Metallic Gold paint
- Paint brush & palette
- Paper trimmer
- PVA glue
- Craft glue
- Foam tape
- Doule sided tape
1. Paint all visible surfaces of the calendar including drawer edges, fronts, backs and edges off all the pieces. Also paint the chipboard numbers and allow them to dry.
2. Cover the sides of the inner box and sides of the drawers with a paper
of your choice from the Christmas Carol collection.
3. Cut out a large square for the centre using your favourite paper from the collection and adhere it to the middle section of the backing piece. Then assemble and glue together the unit.
4. Cut out the drawer fronts alternating between Jingle Bells and O'Holy Night then glue to the fronts of drawers. Add chipboard numbers to the front of drawers ensuring that you are using the right number on the correct patterned drawer.
5. Embellish the middle section of the unit using a selection of die cuts, flourishes, rhinestones, pearls, collectables and stickers.