WHAT YOU'LL NEED
1. Paint all visible surfaces of the calendar including drawer edges, fronts, backs and edges off all the pieces. Also paint the chipboard numbers and allow them to dry.
2. Cover the sides of the inner box and sides of the drawers with a paper
of your choice from the Christmas Carol collection.
3. Cut out a large square for the centre using your favourite paper from the collection and adhere it to the middle section of the backing piece. Then assemble and glue together the unit.
4. Cut out the drawer fronts alternating between Jingle Bells and O'Holy Night then glue to the fronts of drawers. Add chipboard numbers to the front of drawers ensuring that you are using the right number on the correct patterned drawer.
5. Embellish the middle section of the unit using a selection of die cuts, flourishes, rhinestones, pearls, collectables and stickers.