I already have an online VIP account
Sign in to continue shopping
Fields marked * are required
Register your online VIP account
I don't have a VIP Card but want to create an online VIP account
I do have a VIP Card and want to register for an online VIP account
- Save your details
- Save on sale items with card
- Shop faster
- Track your order
- Become a VIP and receive special offers in store and online.
Have you previously registered your email with ?
Learn more here.
and are the brands under the Spotlight Retail Group. By registering with us on either www.spotlightstores.com or www.anacondastores.com you can use the same account (linked by your email address) to shop on both of our online stores.
Spotlight Retail Group is home to both the Anaconda and Spotlight brands and has operations in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and Malaysia, all striving to provide the best products at the cheapest prices to enhance our customers' experiences.
Spotlight VIP Club
- Your VIP Club card number is located on the back of your card.
- You must enter the details you used when registering.
- Contact Spotlight customer services for further help with signing up.
VIP Terms & Conditions
1) By applying to join the Spotlight VIP Club (VIP Club) you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended from time to time (Terms) and are subject to any other conditions imposed by Spotlight Pty Ltd (Spotlight) from time to time. The latest Terms supersede and replace any and all previous terms and conditions in connection with the VIP Club and a copy of the current Terms may be viewed at www.spotlightstores.com.
2) Only Individuals can apply to join the VIP Club by completing an application form in any Spotlight store, online or over the phone with Spotlight customer service on 1300 305 405 and Spotlight may, in its absolute discretion, accept or refuse any application.
3) A successful applicant may only hold one VIP Club card (Card).
4) Cardholder benefits are determined by Spotlight from time to time and may include discounts, invitations to events, entry into promotions and are subject to availability.
5) Cardholder benefits only apply to the named Cardholder upon presentation of their Card and are non-negotiable, non-transferable, not redeemable for cash and may not be used in conjunction with other offers unless otherwise specified by Spotlight. Cardholders who are employees of Spotlight or relatives of such employees may be precluded from certain benefits including entry to promotions.
6) VIP Club Cards are not debit, credit or charge cards and remain the property of Spotlight at all times. Cards must be returned to Spotlight immediately upon demand by Spotlight.
7) Cards and benefits are valid until cancelled by Spotlight (in its absolute discretion) or until the Cardholder notifies Spotlight that he or she wishes to terminate their membership. If your VIP Club membership or Card is cancelled then you must return the Card to a Spotlight store.
8) Spotlight may, in its absolute discretion, at any time, and without notice or reason, modify these Terms, cancel or suspend any Card/membership or the VIP Club generally.
9) Spotlight is not responsible for stolen or lost Cards or Cards that are used fraudulently. The Cardholder must report a stolen or lost Card to a Spotlight store or to Spotlight Customer Service on 1300 305 405 immediately. The Cardholder's existing Card will be cancelled and a new Card issued.
10) Spotlight shall not be liable in any way if benefits or promotions are unavailable for any reason including as a result of a technical malfunction, operator fault, computer hardware or software errors.
11) If a technical malfunction, operator fault, computer hardware or software error results in a discount being overlooked or wrongly attributed, the Cardholder may bring this to the attention of staff at the relevant Spotlight store within 24 hours of the time of the purchase to receive the appropriate discount.
12) Spotlight is not liable in any way whatsoever for any injury or loss (including any indirect or consequential loss) of any kind to person or property suffered by any Cardholder whether by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, of Spotlight in connection with the VIP Club, including injury or loss incurred whilst participating in any activity of the VIP Club or Spotlight or in any activity in which Cardholders are invited to participate. This condition is subject to any liability which may not be lawfully excluded, in which case such liability will be limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
13) Cardholders indemnify Spotlight for and against any loss or claim suffered or incurred by Spotlight arising from or in connection with a breach of these Terms by a Cardholder or in connection with a Cardholder’s Card.
15) If any clause of these Terms, or any part of any clause, is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable, then that part shall be severed and the remainder of the Terms shall continue in force. The words "include" and "including" and other similar words and expressions are to be construed without limitation. These Terms are governed by the laws in force in Victoria, Australia and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia.