Get comfortable this Christmas season with our Christmas cushions. Add a magical touch to your bed our couch with Christmas cushions from Spotlight.
No products match your preferences, please try widening your selection options
Fill Your Home With Christmas Cushions From Spotlight
One of the best ways to make your home cosy and comfy this Christmas is with the right Christmas cushions from Spotlight! Our range of festive Christmas cushions is one of the best in Australia, and they look fabulous on the bed or couch. Whether you're going for a rustic, modern, minimalist or traditional look, we've got Christmas cushions to suit your theme here!
What kinds of Christmas cushions can I find at Spotlight?
You can find many stylish Christmas cushions here, including:
- Traditional Christmas cushions - our traditional Christmas cushions feature gingham, plaid and tartan designs, as well as candy cane-style stripes and snowflake designs.
- Block colour cushions - for a bold look, try any of our block colour cushions! We've got white and red Christmas cushions that will look amazing in any space.
- Christmas slogan cushions - get into the Christmas spirit with our slogan cushions! They feature common slogans like 'fa la la' 'ho ho ho' 'merry Christmas', 'joy' and 'noel'.
- Character Christmas cushions - our cute character cushions feature all the faces you'd expect to see at Christmas! Santa Claus, Rudolph, gingerbread men, gnomes and nutcracker cushions can all be found here.
Christmas cushion FAQs
What are Christmas cushions?
Christmas cushions are cushions for the couch or bed that have Christmas designs on them. They can be square or rectangular, and can feature extra accessories like tassels, pom poms or fringes to suit their festive design.
How do I style Christmas cushions?
Christmas cushions can be placed on your bed amongst your regular pillows. As they aren't designed to be slept on it is best to only have one or two on the bed, as you'll need to move them every night.
You can have as many or as few as you like on the couch - longer lumbar Christmas cushions look best in the middle if you have them, while square cushions can be placed on the edges. Place larger cushions at the back and smaller ones at the front if you want a layered effect.
How do I clean Christmas cushions?
It's best to quickly spot clean cushions if food or drink is spilled on them. Some Christmas cushions covers may be machine washable - if this is the case, pop it into the washing machine ASAP so the stain doesn't set. If not, remove the cover from the cushion if possible, then dab at the stain with a paper towel to remove as much as you can. Then make a mixture of dish soap and cool water and dab at the stain until it has been removed. Make sure the cover has completely dried before placing it back over the cushion filling.
What Else Can I Find At Spotlight?
You can find many other Christmas decorations at Spotlight, including:
- Christmas candles - these beautiful candles will fit right in with your Christmas decor! Their red, gold, silver and white colours match perfectly with most Christmas decorations, and they all have lovely scents to add a wonderful aroma to your home as well.
- Christmas stockings - hang any of our festive Christmas stockings near the fireplace and Santa is sure to fill them up with plenty of goodies! Whether it's a traditional red and white or a cute and fluffy stocking you're after, you can find it here.
- Christmas ornaments - fill every space of your home with Christmas cheer using any of our gorgeous Christmas ornaments. Pop them on a windowsill, display them down the middle of your table or show them off above your fireplace and enjoy!
Browse the full range of Christmas decor for any other decorations you might need.
Find the right Christmas cushions at Spotlight
Ready to choose your Christmas cushions? Shop the Christmas range online, pay your way and we'll deliver your Christmas cushions straight to your front door. Alternatively, visit your local Spotlight store and our friendly team will help you choose the right Christmas cushions for your home.
For Christmas decorating ideas and inspiration, read our blogs on decorating your home for Christmas, adorning the Christmas tree and setting the Christmas table. And don't forget to consult our buying guides on home decor cushions, candles and candle holders and throws and blankets before you buy.