Bake the perfect cookies for every occassion with Spotlight's range of cookie cutters! Discover cookie cutter sets & a variety of cookie shapes today!
58 items found.
Shop Adorable Cookie Cutters at Spotlight
Bake the perfect cookie for any occasion using any of Spotlight's quality cookie cutters. We have cookie cutters for all events - choose from animal cookie cutters, letter and number cookie cutters and special themed Halloween and Christmas cookie cutters.
What Kind Of Cookie Cutter Shapes Can I Find At Spotlight?
We have a huge range of cookie cutters to suit all sorts of occasions, from annual holidays to classic shapes and numbers. Use Christmas cookie cutters, Easter cookie cutters or Halloween cookie cutters to create themed shapes with ease, while our dinosaur cookie cutters will keep archaeology lovers happy!
- Our number and letter cookie cutters are great for birthdays, as well as helping little learners with their spelling.
- Animal cookie cutters can be used to create a whole farmhouse of critters, great for a themed birthday party.
- We also have classic cookie cutter shapes like stars, hearts and flower cookie cutters that are useful for any occasion.
Most of our cutters come in cookie cutters sets with multiple sizes and shapes available in a single box. Don't forget to browse our baking decorating accessories for handy tools to decorate your cookies with! You can also find icing, edible decorations and other tasty accessories online as well.
What Is The Best Way To Cleanly Use A Cookie Cutter?
Tried cutting out a cookie and had problems? There are lots of tips and tricks when it comes to cutting out a cookie cleanly - here are some of our favourites:
- Use the sharp side of your cookie cutters. We know this is basic, but every cookie cutter has a sharp side (for cutting the dough) and a blunt side (for pressing into with your fingers). Make sure you are using the right side as you cut.
- Flour your cutter. If you find the dough is sticking to your cookie cutters each time, dip it into flour before each cut.
- Use a poking stick. If you have a cookie cutter with delicate shapes, the dough may not come out even with flour. You can use a blunt tool to poke them out, like a chopstick or the handle of some cutlery. Avoid skewers, as you'll just poke right through the raw dough.
- Chill the dough - if your dough is warm, the butter inside will start to melt and make it more sticky. Chill your dough in the fridge or freezer for a few minutes prior to cutting to help your cookies keep their shape.
- Prepare your surface - rolling your dough straight onto a benchtop may cause it to stick. Either lightly flour your bench or cover it in baking paper prior to rolling to make a surface that your cookie dough won't stick to.
Make sure to bake your cookies in the appropriate cookie trays for evenly cooked cookies that slide right off the tray.
Find The Right Cookie Cutters At Spotlight
Create gorgeous cookies with us at Spotlight! Once you have made your purchase online, you can choose from home delivery or click and collect options for your cookie cutters. Otherwise feel free to head to your local Spotlight store and our team will help you find the right cookie cutters for your next baking project.
Everything you need for celebrating can be found in our expansive party page online. But if you find yourself lacking in inspiration, let us help. Our cakes and confectionary projects page has tasty recipes even novice bakers can try, while our celebrate blog has heaps of fun party ideas, tips and themes to help make your next event one to remember.