Can I find bathroom storage at Spotlight?
Yes, you can. Bathrooms are tricky areas to keep tidy, so having the right storage for all your essentials is very important. Keep everything stored away neatly or ready for use at your fingertips with the many stylish and practical bathroom storage items from Spotlight.
What is included in the bathroom storage range?
Here you will find storage solutions for bathrooms including caddies, shelves, hooks, baskets, hampers and more. Bathroom storage is available in various styles including chrome, plastic, bamboo and wicker, so you can find a style that suits your bathroom interior.
Why use a shower caddy?
Shower caddies have two main functions: they keep all your shampoo, conditioner, and shower gel stored upright and off the floor of the shower, which means you don’t run the risk of tripping over them. They also mean that you can have all your chosen products at a comfortable height, so you can easily access them while using the shower. Some caddies can be slotted over the edges of your shower screen or door, while other can be fastened to glass or tiles with strong suction pads.
What is the best way to use bathroom storage items with suction cups?
The idea behind suction cups is that they will not damage walls or surfaces and that you can easily move items around if you redesign a room or want to replace a storage item, but some people have trouble getting the suction cups to stick properly. Most items will come with instructions, but here is some additional information. Suction cups work when the air pressure on the outside pushes harder on the cup than the air pressure on the inside. Creating an air-tight seal forms this air pressure differential needed to make the cups stick. To make your suction cups stick better:
1. Select your surface carefully. Avoid porous, rough-textured surfaces, and opt instead for glass, tile or stainless steel.
2. Look for the largest suction cup possible to get the best suction against the surface.
3. Clean the surface and the inside of the suction cup. Wipe away any dust or dirt which may prevent an air-tight seal from forming.
4. Use alcohol or a specialist glass and surface cleaner to remove all grease and oils from the surface.
5. Wipe all the cleaning fluid off with paper towels to avoid getting fabric fibres on the cleaned surface.
6. Moisten the inside of the suction cup with water, and press squarely against the surface.
7. Wait a while before applying any weight to your suction cups.
To remove suction cup, it is recommended that you peel from the sides rather than trying to pull straight from the middle.
What else is included in the range?
The bathroom storage range at Spotlight includes a number of useful and practical hooks too. In bathrooms, the floor can often be damp, so protect clothes by hanging them on hooks attached to the bathroom door, walls or the side of shower cubicles. Single, double and multiple hook are included in the range.