Super Sewing Weekend Competition 2019
Enter our Super Sewing Weekend Competition for your chance to WIN a Brother INNOV-ISA 80 Sewing Machine!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
SUPER SEWING WEEKEND COMPETITION
Commencement Date: 11:00am on Saturday 16th February 2019
Closing Date: 2:59pm on Sunday 17th February 2019
Times are localised on a per store basis.
Who can enter
All Spotlight VIP members that currently reside in Singapore or have a Singapore postal address.
How to enter
During the Promotion Period, in any Spotlight store (excluding online) located in Singapore, purchase your own felt fabric from Spotlight and make your own felt tablet cover in-store. Fill in the entry form (located at the register), including your name, contact number and VIP membership number and a store member will attach a photograph of your felt tablet cover.
One entry per customer.
1 x Brother INNOV-ISA 80 Sewing Machine will be awarded to the winner.
Prize Selection Method
The Promoter will judge the entries and determine the winner from each store, which it considers in its sole discretion, to be the most creative felt tablet cover created.
Initial Prize Selection
Will take place at each individual Spotlight Store at 3pm Sunday 17th February 2019 (local time).
Unclaimed Prize Selection
If a prize is not claimed within 1 week of the Initial Prize Selection, an unclaimed prize selection will be conducted at the relevant individual store on Sunday 24th February 2019 at 3pm (local time).
Spotlight Pty Ltd (ABN 39 564 861 886) Level 6, 111 Cecil Street, South Melbourne, Vic 3205, Australia
1. The above table forms part of these T&Cs and contains details concerning when, who and how to enter; the time, place & method of prize selection; prize details; and who the promoter is and any permit details. Products required to be purchased for entry (if any) will not always be available at every store or via the shop at home service or online store and any rainchecks, lay by purchases or payments will not be counted for entry purposes.
2. The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies, and employees of the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies and the immediate families of such employees are ineligible to win the prize.
3. All prize selection/s are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. Children aged 17 years of age or under must be supervised by a parent/guardian at all times.
5. The winner/s will be notified where possible by telephone on the day of the relevant prize selection, and in writing as far as practicable within two business days and no more than five business days after the date of the prize selection.
6. The winner/s consents to their name, town/suburb of residence and a photo being published by the Promoter including, but not limited to, being published on the Promoter’s Internet site, social media pages, in their stores and in marketing material as a condition of acceptance of the prize. Further information will be published only with the permission of the winner.
7. The prize/s cannot be exchanged for any other prize, and except in the case of cash prizes, cannot be exchanged for cash. Prize/s are not transferable. Prizes comprising gift cards/vouchers are subject to any terms and conditions related to those gift cards/vouchers and might have an expiry date or redemption conditions.
8. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, subject to the approval of those authorities which have issued permits for the conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, including to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
9. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
10. The Promoter will take all necessary steps to ensure that entries are properly recorded and stored, but will accept no liability if an entry is not recorded or is lost. If a Membership card/number is not produced at the time of purchase, then that purchase will not be credited against the Member’s accumulated total for the purposes of entering the competition. If the P.O.S System fails or if the Membership number is recorded incorrectly, every effort will be made to record the data not captured at the time of the purchase, where practical.
11. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained arising from or in connection with the competition, any omission to enter a person into the competition, acceptance of the prize or the prize itself, except for liability which cannot be excluded by law.