Sewing Machine Expo Competition
Enter our Sewing Machine Expo Competition for your chance to WIN a $1000 Spotlight Gift Card!
Congratulations to the winner of our Sewing Machine Expo Competition:
- Kaye Groome
Terms & Conditions
Sewing Machine Expo Competition
Commencement Date: 12.01am AEDT on Wednesday 14th November 2018
Closing Date: 11.59pm AEDT on Sunday 2nd December 2018
Who to enter
All current New Zealand, Singaporean & Malaysian residents who are or become a Spotlight VIP Club member during the Promotion Period.
How to enter
During the Promotion Period, in any Spotlight store located in New Zealand, Singapore or Malaysia or online store, simply purchase any sewing machine or overlocker, complete the entry form at:
(Including your name, contact details and Spotlight VIP membership number) and in 25 words or less, answer the question, ‘What would you spend the gift card on?’
1 x Spotlight Gift Card for one winner across New Zealand, Singapore & Malaysia valued at the below, dependent on where the winner is from as follows.
New Zealand: NZD $1000
Singapore: SGD $1000
Malaysia: MYR RM3000
Prize Selection Method
The Promoter will judge the entries and determine the winner, which it considers in its sole discretion, to be the most creative answer to the question ‘What would you spend the gift card on?’.
Initial Prize Selection
Will take place at the Promoter’s office (address below) at 2pm AEDT Friday 7th December 2018.
Unclaimed Prize Selection
If prize is not claimed within 1 month of the Initial Prize Selection, an unclaimed prize selection will be conducted at the Promoter’s office (address below) at 2pm AEDT Monday 7th January 2019.
Each country has its own promoter, as detailed below:
In New Zealand: Spotlight Limited (Company No. 553661)
In Singapore: Spotlight Pte Ltd (UEN 199504453C)
In Malaysia: Spotlight Stores Sdn Bhd (MyCOID 1063748-V)
Care of Level 6, 111 Cecil Street, South Melbourne, Vic 3205, Australia
1. The above table forms part of these T&Cs and contains details concerning when, who and how to enter; the time, place & method of prize selection; prize details; and who the promoter is and any permit details. Products required to be purchased for entry (if any) will not always be available at every store or via the shop at home service or online store and any rainchecks, lay by purchases or payments will not be counted for entry purposes.
2. The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies, and employees of the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies and the immediate families of such employees are ineligible to win the prize.
3. All prize selection/s are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. The winner/s will be notified where possible by telephone on the day of the relevant prize selection, and in writing as far as practicable within two business days and no more than five business days after the date of the prize selection. The name of the winner will be published on the Promoter’s website.
5. The winner/s consents to their name, town/suburb of residence and a photo being published by the Promoter including, but not limited to, being published on the Promoter’s Internet site, social media pages, in their stores and in marketing material as a condition of acceptance of the prize. Further information will be published only with the permission of the winner.
6. The prize/s cannot be exchanged for any other prize, and except in the case of cash prizes, cannot be exchanged for cash. Prize/s are not transferable. Prizes comprising gift cards/vouchers are subject to any terms and conditions related to those gift cards/vouchers and might have an expiry date or redemption conditions.
7. The prize may only be transferred, but not sold for profit, to a person of the winner’s choice if that person is over 18 years of age or to a guardian of that person if that person is under 18 years of age.
8. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, subject to the approval of those authorities which have issued permits for the conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, including to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
9. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
10. The Promoter will take all necessary steps to ensure that entries are properly recorded and stored, but will accept no liability if an entry is not recorded or is lost. If the P.O.S System fails or if the Membership number is recorded incorrectly, every effort will be made to record the data not captured at the time of the purchase, where practical.
11. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained arising from or in connection with the competition, any omission to enter a person into the competition, acceptance of the prize or the prize itself, except for liability which cannot be excluded by law.