Christmas Baubles and Hanging Decorations
Create a special Christmas tree this festive season with our range of Christmas baubles at Spotlight. Shop Christmas tree baubles online or in-store.
No products match your preferences, please try widening your selection options
Shop Great Value Christmas Tree Baubles Online
Decorate your tree with Spotlight's stunning range of Christmas baubles! No matter your Christmas tree theme, find stunning Christmas baubles to add the wow factor. Shop value pack Christmas baubles as well as unique individual Christmas baubles for a special touch. Make this Christmas extra special with Spotlight and shop the entire Christmas collection.
What Kinds Of Christmas Baubles Can I Find At Spotlight?
We have an exciting variety of Christmas tree baubles for you to choose from, including:
- Clear Christmas baubles - make your mark on your Christmas tree by decorating your own clear Christmas baubles. You can paint them and glue on glitter, and fill them with all kinds of craft accessories, including pom poms, tinsel, foam shapes and crepe paper.
- Metallic Christmas baubles - traditional Christmas colours in metallic add a modern edge to your Christmas tree! Choose from metallic red, green, gold, silver and copper baubles for your tree.
- Glitter baubles - shiny and textured, our glitter baubles are a super fun way to dress up your Christmas tree! Glitter baubles are great for hanging in tandem with fairy lights, as their light will sparkle and reflect off the glittery surface of your bauble.
- Paintable ceramic baubles - let your inner artist out and go wild decorating any of our plain ceramic baubles! Use acrylic paint and glitter to create a unique bauble you'll love to display.
How Should I Arrange My Christmas Baubles?
When it's time to hang your baubles, there are a few rules to keep in mind:
- Bauble placement - the size of your baubles gives you a hint of where you should hang them. Generally, large baubles should be hung towards the bottom of the tree and towards the centre trunk, as this will create a full look and create the illusion of depth in your tree. Small Christmas baubles can hang on the outer branches and up at the top.
- Decorate the back of the tree - if your tree is against a wall or window, don't forget to decorate the back side that you can't see! Because eventually, you or someone else will see it… and there's nothing sadder than a big empty section on a Christmas tree!
- Fill the gaps - in the spirit of the point above, make there aren't any glaring empty spots on your tree. If you run out of baubles and still have some sections empty, fill them with tied ribbon or jute cord bows, tinsel or lights.
For more advice on how to decorate a Christmas tree, read our Christmas tree decorating guide!
How Else Can I Decorate My Christmas Tree?
You can decorate your tree with more than just Christmas baubles! Try adding:
- Ornaments - hang some beautiful ornaments like wooden houses, fluffy deer and other merry figures.
- Lights - give your tree a magical glow with some twinkling fairy lights wound around the trunk and out onto the branches.
- Tree skirts - not a fan of your faux tree's plastic base, or just want to hide the trunk of your natural tree? Wrap your tree's bottom in one of our colourful tree skirts!
You can view our entire range of Christmas tree decorations online.
Find Beautiful Christmas Tree Baubles At Spotlight
Create a merry Christmas tree using Spotlight's selection of Christmas baubles and Christmas decorations - we offer one of the best selections of Christmas baubles Australia! You can make your purchase online and enjoy the convenience of home delivery for your order, or visit your nearest Spotlight store and choose your Christmas baubles in person. Need some more decorating ideas? Find a huge range of FREE Christmas projects you can do at home.