CARON PANTONE KNIT COLOUR SWATCH SCARF
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 'Caron Pantone' 100g: Version 1 - Main Color (MC) Coconut Cream (01001) x 1 braid, Contrast A Blueberry (01009) x 2 braidsVersion 2 - Main Color (MC) Coconut Cream (01001) x 1 braid, Contrast A Summer Forest (01015) x 2 braids Version 3 - Main Color (MC) Coconut Cream (01001) x 1 braid, Contrast A Tree Rings (01026) x 2 braids
- 6mm needles or size needed for correct tension
VERSION 1 COLOUR SEQUENCE
- MC - 114302, 13-4103, 16-5806, 19-4340, 19-4324, 19-4026
VERSION 2 COLOUR SEQUENCE
- MC - 114302, 15-5706, 16-5806, 13-0442, 19-0516, 19-0315
VERSION 3 COLOUR SEQUENCE
- MC - 114302, 14-1210, 13-0000, 16-0906, 17-0000, 19-0000
Finished Size (approx.): 20.5 x 152.5cm
15 sts and 20 rows to 10 cm over pat using 6mm needles.
Approx = Approximately, Ch = Chain(s), Cont = Continue(ity), K = Knit, P = Purl, Pat = Pattern, Rem = Remaining, Rep = Repeat, RS = Right side, St(s) = Stitch(es), Tog = Together, WS = Wrong side,
Before working with 'Caron� x Pantone�' multi-shade yarn braid, separate each color link and wind into 5 separate balls for each braid.
Due to a finite amount of yarn in each shade, pattern tension must be matched to ensure successful results.
With MC, cast on 30 sts.
1st row - (RS). K1. P1. Rep from to end of row.
2nd row - K1. P1. Rep from to end of row.
3rd and 4th rows - P1. K1. Rep from to end of row. Rep last 4 rows for pat until MC section measures 10 cm, ending on a WS row. Join color of choice from Contrast A braid, cont in pat until work from color change measures 30.5 cm, ending on a WS row. Join MC. Work from to 4 times more. Cast off in pat.
Fringe - Using rem yarn of all colors, cut strands of yarn 40.5 cm long. Taking 3 strands tog, fold in half and knot into fringe across ends of Scarf. Trim fringe evenly.