WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Decofoam Half Ball 100mm 4pk
- Club House Paint- Red/Orange
- GLOO Silver glitter glue
- Joggle eyes
- Red or Orange Chenille Sticks
- Easy Peasy Tissue Paper (only need red colour)
- Crafter's Choice PVA glue
- Sticky tape
1. Paint Decofoam half ball and allow to dry.
2. Tear small pieces of red tissue paper and glue with the Crafter's Choice PVA on top of the half ball and cover with the Gloo Silver glitter glue, allow to dry.
3. Cut 3 Chenille sticks in half, and using sticky tape attach to the bottom of the half ball. Bend the ends of the Chenille Sticks to make feet.
4. Cut 2 smaller pieces of Chenille Sticks and bend the ends to form claws, push ends into the half ball.
5. Cut 2 small pieces of a Chenille Stick and push them into the top of the half ball, gluing a Joggle Eye to the end of each stick.