RIBTEX MIXED MEDIA BEADED NECKLACE
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- JF112 Silver 7mm Jump rings x 2 Packets
- JF106 Silver 11mm Lobster Clasp
- JF287 Silver 2mm Crimpers
- JF187 Silver 4mm Collot Crimpers
- JF557 Silver 16mm Plastic Rings
- MM18012 Silver 7mm Metal Tubes
- WB2016012 Round Natural Wood Beads
- BBS16068 Pink Floral 12mm Porcelain Beads
- BBS16045 Blue Floral 11mm Porcelain Beads
- JF159 Silver Tiger Tail
- JF1036 Black 5mm Suede Thonging
- JFT001 Long Nose Pliers
Step 1 - Attach 3 collot crimper to a plastic ring. Repeat for a second plastic ring.
Step 2 - Cut 3 piece of tiger tail (approx. 25cm, 30cm and 35cm).
Step 3 - Feed tiger tail through collot crimper.
Step 4 - Crimp with a 2mm crimper. Close the collot crimper to conceal the 2mm crimper.
Step 5 - Thread a metal tube onto each strand followed by porcelain and wood beads to create a pattern. Between each bead thread three 7mm jump rings.
Step 6 - Once beads have been threaded onto tiger tail thread loose ends through the collot crimpers on the second plastic ring. (Repeat step 4).
Step 7- Cut a strand of suede thonging (approx. 80cm) and feed through both plastic rings. Tie a knot at desired length.