WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Materials to Cut - Cricut Faux Leather or Crafters Choice Premium Leather Remnants
- Cricut Maker Machine
- Cricut knife blade
- Cricut Strong Grip Mat - 12" x 12"
- Crafters Choice Small Jump Rings
- Crafters Choice Shepherd hooks
- Crafters Choice Eye pins ( if you like longer earrings)
- Pliers from crafters choice plier set
- Gold spray paint
Step 1 - Download Cricut design space.
Step 2 - In Cricut Design Space, upload image.
Step 3 - place your leather remnant on Cricut strong grip mat.
Step 4 - cut images with knife blade on your Cricut maker.
Step 5 - Use pliers to attach jump ring and shepherd hooks to faux leather.
Step 6 - Use paper as a stencil secured with masking tape for a straight line and spray paint end of faux leather.