FELT BOTTLE BAGS
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 50cm of Felt
- 50cm of Ladelle 0.2cm Clear Plastic Table Tone by the metre
- Sewing machine and matching thread
- Brights Smooth Glitter Pleather Trim Roll 19cm
- Brights Star Confetti Pleather Trim Roll Clear 19cm
- Brights Sparkle Pleather Trim Roll Blue 15cm
Step 1 - Trace around the template onto felt and plastic fabric/star confetti trim depending on your design. Cut 1 out of each - for each bottle bag you need 1 piece of felt and 1 piece of plastic.
Optional - cut letters or shapes out of the Glitter pleather trims and glue onto felt with fabric glue or sew in place before assembling bottle bags.
Step 2 - Place the plastic fabric on top of felt fabric and sew across the bottom edges including the circle base with a 0.5cm seam allowance. See diagram below.
Step 3 - Once the base is secure, fold the fabrics right side facing and sew together along side seams with a 0.5cm seam allowance.
Step 4 - Turn bottle bag right side out and use pinking shears to neaten the top edges.
Step 5 - Place bottle in bag and enjoy!