COTTON LIBRARY BAGS
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Printed cotton fabric
- Lining fabric for inner
- Natural cotton rope for drawstring.
- Sewing machine and matching thread
- Pins, measuring tape and pencil
Step 1 - First cut the panels as per required size which in this case is 40x30cm.
- Cut 2 panels of the printed cotton fabric of 45x35cm for front & back of the bag.
- Cut 390cm Length of Cotton Rope.
Step 2 - Double fold 1 panel of the printed cotton fabric from 45cm side by 1cm, do the same with the other panel. Now stitch both the panel from 3 sides, keeping inside out, don't stitch top hemmed side.
Step 3 ' Fold 1.5 cm Fabric at the Top and Stitch.
Step 4 - Turn the panel inside out & your bag shell.
Step 5 ' Stitch Loops 1.5 cm at Length side from both bottom Corners.
Step 6 ' Put Rope inside top as well as in Loops of the Panel and tie at the bottom loops.
Your bag is ready.