KIDS PASTEL BIRTHDAY COOKIES
What you'll need:
- Mondo double sided crinkle cookie cutter set
- Mondo star cutter set
- Mondo heart cutter set
- Over the top edible glue
- 250g over the top white premium fondant
- Chefmaster liqua-gel bakers rose
- Chefmaster liqua-gel turquoise
- Chefmaster liqua-gel sky blue
- Chefmaster liqua-gel lemon
- Chefmaster liqua-gel purple
- Fondtastic fondant mat 2 piece set
- Mondo fondant rolling pin
Pastel colored sprinkles of your choice, we have used:
Step 1 - Use round, star and heart cookie cutters to make approximately 15 cookies - we used Roberts no spread biscuit mix
Step 2 - Split fondant into five equal parts and dye fondant with each of the gel pastes until a pastel colour is achieved.
Step 3 - Roll out each colour of fondant on the matt. Use the same size cutter as cookie, to cut out fondant shapes for on top of each cookie.
Step 4 - Brush edible glue on top of the cookie and stick on fondant shapes.
Step 5 - Pour sprinkles into a bowl and brush a small amount of edible glue on top of the fondant. Flip the cookie face first into the sprinkles.
Step 6 - Dust the cookies with the white lustre dust with the soft make up brush.
Tip - These can be made up to two weeks ahead and stored in a cookie box or airtight container.