|Your browser is not supported.|
Please browse our site using any of the following options:
Muffin & Cupcake Pans
Bake to your heart's content with our range of cupcake pans & muffin baking trays. We have non-stick metal & silicone muffin pans as well as mini muffin trays.
6 items found.
What is the difference between a muffin and a cupcake?
There are three key differences between muffins and cupcakes that every baker should know!
- Cupcakes are always sweet, while muffins can be sweet or savoury.
- Cupcakes can be lavishly decorated with sprinkles and icing, while muffins are more subtly decorated, if at all!
- Cupcakes use the same recipe as a normal cake, just reduced in size. Muffins are more like bread in texture and denser than cupcakes.
Get the right tools for baking from our bakeware page. Remember, you can add baking cups and liners to your tray for a little extra decoration as well.
What are some popular muffin and cupcake flavours?
Keen to use your muffin tin or cupcake tray to bake some yummy treats? Here are some of the most popular flavours for cupcakes and muffins.
- Apple and cinnamon - this classic flavour combo is perfect for colder seasons, and is fabulous with a little brown sugar sprinkled on the muffin top.
- Banana - pop in some real banana slices for added flavour and texture.
- Raspberry and white chocolate - the tang of the raspberry helps cut through the decadence of the white chocolate. Take it to the next level with real raspberry pieces and a white chocolate glaze!
- Cheese and bacon - this classic savoury flavour is perfect for lunchboxes.
- Pumpkin - keep it savoury for a healthy snack, or add some cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger for a more end-of-year holiday feel.
- Lemon meringue - top this cupcake off with torched meringue, just like a full-sized cake!
- Red velvet - top with cream cheese icing to add flavour and gorgeous colour contrast.
- Chocolate - chocaholics will thank you for adding choc chips into any chocolate-flavoured baked treat.
- Vanilla - this classic flavour is perfect for fussy eaters and can be dyed and decorated to suit your occasion.
- Blueberry - a healthier cupcake, real blueberries give this treat an antioxidant-packed punch.
For all your decorating needs, check out our baking and cupcake decorating page!
Find the right muffin and cupcake pans at Spotlight
Ready to get baking? You can buy our whole range of cupcake pans and muffin trays online, where you can choose home delivery or click and collect to grab your order. Otherwise, head over to your nearest Spotlight and our helpful team will help you find the right cupcake and muffin pans for your project.
If you need some help baking or choosing what bakeware to buy, Spotlight has you covered! Our confectionary projects page is full of baking ideas for beginner and pro bakers, while our celebrate blog offers party ideas, set-up instructions and more. And don't forget to check our party buying guides for handy tips on how to choose the right tools for your project.