Beads & Jewellery Making
Create gorgeous jewellery or decorative items with Spotlight's range of jewellery making supplies & tools. Browse our beads & other essentials today!
717 items found.
SHOP BEAD KITS, JEWELLERY MAKING SUPPLIES AND TOOLS AT SPOTLIGHT
Spotlight provides a large range of beads, bead packs & kits, jewellery findings and jewellery-making tools for all your jewellery-making projects. At Spotlight, you can find beads and beading supplies beads from various brands such as Ribtex, Crafters Choice, Arbee and more. Start your creative journey or stock up on the jewellery-making supplies you need with the range at Spotlight. There are so many fun crafts you can do with beads, from personalised friendship bracelets to bead weaving, kids craft projects and more. Beading and jewellery making is a fun activity for kids parties, school holidays and preparing for your favourite concert. Shop all the beading and jewellery making supplies you need at Spotlight today.
Beads and Jewellery Making FAQs
What basic jewellery-making supplies do I need?
If you are new to jewellery making, some basic supplies you may need are:
- Beads, bead strands and bead kits are essential. Choose from a variety of bead styles such as seed beads, bicone beads, bugle beads, shell beads, glass beads, alphabet beads, round beads, pearl beads, spacer beads and much more.
- Bead thread, cord or elastic stringing are must-haves, depending on your project, choose from quality threads, wires and elastics designed for jewellery making.
- Beading tools such as jewellery pliers, beading needles and scissors to cut your cords and threads.
- Jewellery findings include jump rings, clasps and hooks. Available in classic colours such as gold and silver.
- Pendants and charms can add some bling and wow factor to your project. Find beautiful charms that work great with necklaces, bracelets and earrings.
- Bead storage solutions to keep all your supplies organised. Find handy divided trays, drawer units and storage boxes for all your beading supplies.
What types of beads are there?
There are many types of beads that are suitable for different jewellery making and craft projects. Popular beads include:
- Alphabet beads are perfect for personalising your friendship bracelets and making cute gifts.
- Different bead materials such as glass beads, wooden beads, and plastic beads are great for adding different textures to your jewellery.
- Pony beads and heishi beads are popular for kids projects and making colourful jewellery.
- Seed beads are tiny beads for intricate projects and adding sparkle to your garments.
How do I start making jewellery?
To start making jewellery, you first need to decide what type of jewellery you want to make and what technique. Some options include beaded jewellery, clay jewellery, necklaces, earrings and bracelets. Collate the supplies you need, then begin practising your craft.
What are some beading and jewellery project ideas?
At Spotlight, you can find a huge range of FREE project ideas to get started. Some of our favourite projects include:
- Beaded heart earrings project
- Beaded kids bracelet project
- Shell earrings and bracelet project
- Multi-strand beaded necklace project
MAKE BEAUTIFUL JEWELLERY AT HOME WITH OUR SELECTION OF JEWELLERY MAKING SUPPLIES
Spotlight offers a great variety of beads and supplies for your projects. Our beads are obtained from a variety of brands and come in numerous colours and materials. To ensure our customers only get the best beads to match their needs, we ensure that we offer the trendiest range on the Australian market. In addition to delightful beads, customers can count on Spotlight for other jewellery-making supplies. So, if you need more than just beads for your jewellery-making collection, you could certainly count on additional supplies such as pliers, charms, bands, inscription tools, and more. Make stunning jewellery at home and why not try a new craft such as polymer clay jewellery making, resin and fluid art or metal stamping? Check out the Create Blog for more great crafting ideas to try today and browse the entire selection of art supplies and craft supplies for everything you might need. You might like our article on How To Make Friendship Bracelets With Beads and The Beginner's Guide To Polymer Modelling Clay.