Wilton's Win A Trip to Phuket Competition
Congratulations to Linda Marie Smith who has won a trip for two to Phuket!
This competition ran between August 21st and September 8th, 2014
Spotlight and Wilton are giving you the chance to win a holiday for two to fabulous Phuket!
This trip includes flights, seven nights accomodation, an elephant trek, 'Fantasea' show & dinner, and a Day Tour of Phi Phi Island by speedboat.
To win this amazing prize, simply purchase a Wilton product between the 21st of August and 8th of September 2014 and tell us in 25 words or less what you love about Wilton Products.
Entry forms are available in store.
This competition is open to our Australian, New Zealand, Singaporean and Malaysian VIP customers.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
WILTON ‘WIN A TRIP TO PHUKET’ COMPETITION
1. The competition is open to all Australian, New Zealand, Singaporean and Malaysian residents.
2. The competition commences at 6.00 am ADST on 21st August 2014 and closes at 10.00 pm AEST on 8th September 2014 (the "Promotion Period").
3. To enter the competition entrants must firstly be a Spotlight VIP Club Member.
4. Entrants must purchase any Wilton product and provide proof of purchase upon request of entry form.
5. All entries will become the property of the Promoter and no information as to the quantity of entries will be provided to any Entrant. Entry details may be used for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes unless otherwise advised by the Entrant.
6. The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies, and employees of the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies and the immediate families of such employees are ineligible to win the prize.
7. Spotlight will choose the winner based on the most creative answer.
8. If the prize/s is not claimed within 3 months of the results date, an unclaimed prize assessment will be conducted at LVL 6, 111 Cecil Street, South Melbourne VIC 3205 Australia in accordance with any State or Territory Regulations. The result is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winner will be notified where possible by telephone on the day of the unclaimed prize result assessment, and in writing as far as practicable within two business days and no more than five business days after the date of the unclaimed prize result assessment. The name of the winner will be published on the Internet at www.spotlightstores.com.au, www.spotlight.co.nz, www.spotlight.com.my, www.spotlight.com.sg and on Spotlight’s Facebook wall.
9. The winner consents to their name, town/suburb of residence and a photo being published by the Promoter including, but not limited to, being published on the Promoter’s Internet site, social media pages, in their stores and in marketing material as a condition of acceptance of the prize. Further information will be published only with the permission of the winner.
10. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
11. The Promoter will take all necessary steps to ensure that entries are properly recorded and stored, but will accept no liability if an entry is not recorded or is lost.
12. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
14. The Promoter is Spotlight Pty Ltd (ABN 39 564 861 886), 111 Cecil Street, South Melbourne, Victoria 3205.
• Return Flights for 2 people to Phuket
• 7 Nights Accommodation
• Elephant Trek
• Fantasea Show & Dinner
• Phi Phi Island by Speedboat Day Tour.
Travel must take place between 1st March 2015 – 31st March 2015. Travel is subject to availability.