Valentine's Day Competition
Share your Valentine’s Day craft date with us on Facebook or Instagram for the chance to win the ultimate craft pack for two!
The competition commences on Wednesday 1st February 2017 and closes at 11.59pm AEST on Sunday 12th February 2017.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
‘Share your Valentine’s Day craft date for the chance to win the ultimate craft pack for two!’
1. The competition is open to all Australian customers that ‘Like’ the Spotlight Facebook page: www.facebook.com/spotlightstores (Entrants).
2. The competition commences on Wednesday 1st February 2017 and closes at 11.59pm AEST on Sunday 12th February 2017 (the "Promotion Period").
3. To enter the competition via Instagram, entrants must:
a. During the promotion period, take a photo of their craft date
b. Upload the photo to Instagram, tagging @spotlightstores and #CraftDate.
To enter the competition via Facebook, entrants must:
a. During the promotion period, take a photo of their craft date.
b. Upload the photo to the comments section of the Spotlight stores competition Facebook post (www.facebook.com/spotlightstores).
4. All entries will become the property of the Promoter and no information as to the quantity of entries will be provided to any Entrant. Entry details may be used for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes unless otherwise advised by the Entrant.
5. The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies, and employees of the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies and the immediate families of such employees are ineligible to win the prize.
6. Spotlight will select the top entry that has been submitted to the correct Facebook post, before 10.00am AEST on Tuesday 14th February 2017. Selection will take place at LVL 6, 111 Cecil Street, South Melbourne VIC 3205 Australia.
The result is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The top entry selected by Spotlight will be judged on the following criteria: i. Originality ii. Creativity
8. The winner will be notified where possible by email, direct message via Facebook on Tuesday 14th February 2017 and in writing as far as practicable within two business days and no more than five business days after the date of the prize assessment. The name of the winners will be published on the Internet at www.spotlightstores.com, and on Spotlight’s Facebook wall.
9. If the prize/s is not claimed within 3 months of the results date, an unclaimed prize assessment will be conducted at LVL 6, 111 Cecil Street, South Melbourne VIC 3205 Australia in accordance with any State or Territory Regulations. The result is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winner will be notified where possible by telephone on the day of the unclaimed prize result assessment, and in writing as far as practicable within two business days and no more than five business days after the date of the unclaimed prize result assessment. The name of the winner will be published on Spotlight’s Facebook & Instagram accounts.
The result is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winner will be notified where possible by telephone on the day of the unclaimed prize result assessment, and in writing as far as practicable within two business days and no more than five business days after the date of the unclaimed prize result assessment. The name of the winners will be published on the Internet on Spotlight’s Facebook wall.
10. The winner consents to their name, town/suburb of residence and a photo being published by the Promoter including, but not limited to, being published on the Promoter’s Internet site, social media pages, in their stores and in marketing material as a condition of acceptance of the prize. Further information will be published only with the permission of the winner.
11. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, subject to the approval of those authorities which have issued permits for the conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, including to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
12. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
13. The Promoter will take all necessary steps to ensure that entries are properly recorded and stored, but will accept no liability if an entry is not recorded or is lost including if Facebook or the promotion system software fails or an entry is recorded incorrectly.
14. To the extent permitted by law, Facebook, the Promoter, its employees and agents will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained arising from or in connection with the competition, any omission to enter a person into the competition, acceptance of the prize or the prize itself, except for liability which cannot be excluded by law.
15. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
16. Entrants are providing information to the Promoters and not to Facebook.
18. The Promoter is Spotlight Pty Ltd (ABN 39 564 861 886), 111 Cecil Street, South Melbourne, Victoria 3205.
2 x Ultimate Craft Prize pack (for the winner and their chosen craft date companion)
• 2 x Mondo Dispensable Piping Bag 45cm (10 pack) valued at $6.29 each
• 2 x Mondo Decorating Nozzle Set (17 piece) valued at $23.79 each
• 2 x CK Buttercream Tubs (425 grams) valued at $10.99 each
• 2 x Satin Ice Min Packs (125 grams) valued at $6.99 each
• 2 x Heidi Swapp Star Shape Marquee Letters valued at $14.99 each
• 2 x Mini Cross Stitch Kits valued at $16.99 each
• 2 x Sculpey Pastel Multi Packs (12 packs) valued at $39.99 each
• 2 x Fiskars Scissors Soft Grip valued at $13.99 each
• 2 x Semco Watercolour Canvas Panels (8 x 10) valued at $3.99 each
• 2 x Royal & Langnickel Watercolour Kits (24 pieces) valued at $24.99 each
• 2 x Princeton Watercolour paint brush packs (4 pack) valued at $12.99 each
• 2 x Ruby Rock It Coarse Glitter Crimson (20 grams) valued at $4.19 each
• 2 x Tulip Tie Dye Kits (3 pack) valued at $13.99 each