Cosmo Cricket Instagram Competition
Fresh & fab watercolour creations are on our DIY radar this month!
We’re so excited to be launching Cosmo Cricket at Spotlight stores – an amazing new range of paper pads, blocks, die cuts and journaling supplies designed by world renowned artist Julie Comstock.
For the chance to WIN 1 of 3 Cosmo Cricket prize packs, simply follow the below steps:
1. Post a photo of your best DIY or project that involves the use of watercolour on Instagram.
2. Tag @spotlightstores (https://www.instagram.com/spotlightstores/)
3. Add the hashtags: #cosmocricket and #juliecomstock
Entries open on Tuesday 2nd August and close on Sunday 14th August. Good luck!
Congratulations to the winners of our Cosmo Cricket Instagram Competition:
- Manda Leong Johnston
- Kayla Gillbanks
- Christine Cleary
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
'COSMO CRICKET’ COMPETITION ON INSTAGRAM
1. The competition is open to all customers that ‘Follow’ the Spotlight Instagram page: www.instagram.com/spotlightstores (Entrants).
2. The competition commences on Tuesday 2nd August 2016 and closes at 11.59pm AEST on Sunday 14th August 2016 (the "Promotion Period").
3. To enter the competition Entrants must:
a. Post a photo of your best DIY or project that involves the use of watercolour
b. Tag @spotlightstores
c. Add the hashtags: #cosmocricket and #juliecomstock
4. Entries will be judged by our select Spotlight panel.
5. All entries will become the property of the Promoter and no information as to the quantity of entries will be provided to any Entrant. Entry details may be used for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes unless otherwise advised by the Entrant.
6. The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies, and employees of the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies and the immediate families of such employees are ineligible to win the prize.
7. Spotlight will select the top 3 entries that have been uploaded to Instagram with the correct hash tag, before 10.00am AEST on Friday 19th August 2016. Selection will take place at LVL 6, 111 Cecil Street, South Melbourne VIC 3205 Australia
The result is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The top 3 entries selected by Spotlight will then be judged on the following criteria: i. Originality ii Creativity iii. Design
9. The winners will be notified where possible by email, direct message via Instagram on Friday 19th August 2016 and in writing as far as practicable within two business days and no more than five business days after the date of the prize assessment. The name of the winners will be published on the Internet at www.spotlightstores.com, and on Spotlight’s Instagram account.
10. If the prize/s is not claimed within 3 months of the results date, an unclaimed prize assessment will be conducted at LVL 6, 111 Cecil Street, South Melbourne VIC 3205 Australia in accordance with any country Regulations. The result is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winners will be notified where possible by telephone on the day of the unclaimed prize result assessment, and in writing as far as practicable within two business days and no more than five business days after the date of the unclaimed prize result assessment. The name of the winners will be published on Spotlight’s Instagram feed.
11. The winners consents to their name, town/suburb of residence and a photo being published by the Promoter including, but not limited to, being published on the Promoter’s Internet site, social media pages, in their stores and in marketing material as a condition of acceptance of the prize. Further information will be published only with the permission of the winners.
12. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, subject to the approval of those authorities which have issued permits for the conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, including to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
13. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
14. The Promoter will take all necessary steps to ensure that entries are properly recorded and stored, but will accept no liability if an entry is not recorded or is lost including if Instagram or the promotion system software fails or an entry is recorded incorrectly.
15. To the extent permitted by law, Instagram, the Promoter, its employees and agents will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained arising from or in connection with the competition, any omission to enter a person into the competition, acceptance of the prize or the prize itself, except for liability which cannot be excluded by law.
16. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.
17. Entrants are providing information to the Promoters and not to Instagram.
19. The Promoter is Spotlight Pty Ltd (ABN 39 564 861 886), 111 Cecil Street, South Melbourne, Victoria 3205.
3 x Cosmo Cricket Prize packs valued at AU $168.90 each
Each pack consists of:
- Just Add Watercolour- Map Canvas valued at AU $24.99
- Just Add Watercolour- Flamingo valued at AU $14.99
- Just Add Watercolour- Paper Cuts Deck valued at AU $24.99
- Just Add Watercolour- Art Deck 12"x12" valued at AU $29.99
- Watercolour Celebrate Cards 4"x6" valued at AU $14.99
- Watercolour Tags with pre-resist patterns valued at AU $14.99
- WIP Cover & Journal Insert valued at AU $14.99
- WIP Art Deck valued at AU $19.99
- WIP Folder valued at AU $8.99
Total Prize Pool value: AUD $506.73