Singer $5000 Flight Travel Voucher Competition
Win a flight voucher worth $5000 with Singer!
Create a finished formal wear garment/s that suits one of our 4 themes (Bridesmaid, Debutante, Prom or Party dresses) from fabric and patterns purchased during the Promotion Period.
Submit completed entry form, a photo of your proof of purchase along with photos of your finished formal wear creation, for your chance to Win a AUD$5,000 Travel Voucher!
Congratulations to the winners from our Singer Formal Wear Competition!
Grand Prize Winner:
- Carla Louise Mackie
- Lorraine Dobbie
- Sheila Chapman
- Adelaide Brewer
- Adele Stafford
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
SINGER WIN $5,000 FLIGHT TRAVEL VOUCHER, COMPETITION
Commencement Date: 12.01am AEST Wednesday 8 June 2016
Closing Date: 11.59pm AEST Sunday 31 July 2016
Who can enter
All current Australian, New Zealand, Singapore and Malaysian residents who are or become a Spotlight VIP Club members (Member)
How to enter
During the Promotion Period, entrants must make a finished formal wear garment/s that suits one of our 4 themes (Bridesmaid, Debutante, Prom or Party dresses) from fabric (including but not limited to the lining) and patterns (if applicable) purchased during the Promotion Period in any Spotlight store/s located in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and Malaysia or via the Spotlight Shop at Home Service or online store and have presented their Member’s club card/membership number.
For the purpose of this competition, a formal wear garment is defined as clothing designed for or customarily worn on formal occasions, such as tuxedos and evening gowns.
Entrants must provide a photograph of their proof of purchase during the Promotion Period with their entry details along with at least two high quality photographs of the finished garment. One photograph must be of the front of the garment and one photograph must be of the back. Additional photographs will be accepted if necessary (e.g. to show detail in the garment). Entries or photographs depicting scenes unsuitable for public display will not be eligible to win any of the prizes.
No actual garments are to be submitted by entrants.
No photographs submitted will be returned to entrants.
Entrants can entire via mail by picking up an entry form instore or via email. Email entrants must submit their full name, VIP Club Card/membership number and contact phone number with their photographs and proof of purchase to Singerformalwearcomp@spotlight.com.au to go into the draw. There is no limit to the number of entries that may be submitted by any member.
Major prize details
The best entry selected by the judging panel will win a flight voucher up to the value of AU$5,000.
Runner up prize details
4 runner up entries selected by the judging panel will win one Spotlight gift card to the value of $100 in the currency of their country.
Prize selection method
Judgement of the best entries will be undertaken by a panel of judges at the Promoter’s head office at Level 6, 111 Cecil Street, South Melbourne, Victoria 3205, Australia. The judges will base their determinations on the following criteria & weighting – 40% originality, 30% design and 30% workmanship. The results are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Initial prize selection
11.00am AEST on Wednesday 3 August 2016.
Unclaimed prize selection
If the prize/s is not claimed within 1 month of the results date, an unclaimed prize assessment will be conducted at Spotlight Support Group at 111 Cecil Street, South Melbourne, Victoria 3205, Australia at 11.00am AEST on Wednesday 7th of September 2016.
Spotlight Pty Ltd (ABN 39 564 861 886), Level 6, 111 Cecil Street, South Melbourne, Vic 3205, Australia
Game of Skill no permit numbers required
1. The above table forms part of these T&Cs and contains details concerning when, who and how to enter; the time, place & method of prize selection; prize details; and who the promoter is and any permit details. Products required to be purchased for entry (if any) will not always be available at every store or via the shop at home service or online store and any rainchecks, lay by purchases or payments will not be counted for entry purposes.
2. The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies, and employees of the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies and the immediate families of such employees are ineligible to win the prize.
3. All prize selection/s are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. The winner/s will be notified where possible by telephone on the day of the relevant prize selection, and in writing as far as practicable within two business days and no more than five business days after the date of the prize selection. The name of the winner will be published on the Promoter’s website and on the Promoter’s Facebook wall.
5. The winner/s consents to their name, town/suburb of residence and a photo being published by the Promoter including, but not limited to, being published on the Promoter’s Internet site, social media pages, in their stores and in marketing material as a condition of acceptance of the prize. Further information will be published only with the permission of the winner.
6. The prize/s cannot be exchanged for any other prize, and except in the case of cash prizes, cannot be exchanged for cash. Prize/s are not transferable. Prizes comprising gift cards and vouchers are subject to any terms and conditions related to those gift cards and vouchers.
7. All other costs not included in the prize package are the winner’s responsibility. These include without limitation, costs relating to passports, visas, government levies, ground transport, travel insurance, meals, beverages, additional taxes, all insurance, additional transfers, items of a personal nature (including but not limited to additional room charges such as pay per view movies, laundry, room service, mini-bar, telephone calls), any upgrades, pre-flight or inflight purchases or additional nights and all other ancillary costs.
8. The winner and each of their companions are responsible for ensuring that they have the appropriate travel documentation. It is the responsibility of the winner to enquire about local issues and conditions at destinations prior to travel. The Promoter makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination. The Promoter strongly recommends travel insurance valid for the entire duration of the winner’s holiday, to protect against the additional costs incurred in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
9. The prize is subject to availability and it must be used prior to expiry date (“Redemption Deadline”). If the winner fails to redeem the whole or part of the prize within the Redemption Deadline, the relevant unredeemed portion of the prize will be forfeited and cash will not be awarded in lieu of prize. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute that prize for another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter, subject to the approval of the gaming authorities in each state and territory where required.
10. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, subject to the approval of those authorities which have issued permits for the conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, including to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
11. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
12. The Promoter will take all necessary steps to ensure that entries are properly recorded and stored, but will accept no liability if an entry is not recorded or is lost. If a Membership card/number is not produced at the time of purchase, then that purchase will not be credited against the Member’s accumulated total for the purposes of entering the competition. If the P.O.S System fails or if the Membership number is recorded incorrectly, every effort will be made to record the data not captured at the time of the purchase, where practical.
13. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained arising from or in connection with the competition, any omission to enter a person into the competition, acceptance of the prize or the prize itself, except for liability which cannot be excluded by law.