Mother's Day Gift Card Giveaway
Give the gift of giving this Mother’s Day with a Spotlight eGift Card! Spotlight VIP members can simply purchase a Spotlight eGift Card of any value and go into the running to win 1 of 4 $1000 eGift Cards.
This weekly prize draw will take place on Wednesday the 15th of April, Wednesday 22nd of April, Wednesday 29th April and Wednesday the 6th of May 2015.
EGift cards must be bought between the 6th April and 3rd May 2015.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The competition is open to all Australian residents who are or become Spotlight VIP club members.
2. The competition commences at 1201am ADST on Monday 6th April 2015 and closes at 11.59pm ADST on Sunday 3rd May 2015 (the "Promotion Period").
Week 1 Starts - Monday 6th April Ends - Sunday 12th April
Week 2 Starts - Monday 6th April Ends - Sunday 19th April
Week 3 Starts - Monday 6th April Ends - Sunday 26th April
Week 4 Starts - Monday 6th April Ends - Sunday 3rd May
3. Members must purchase a Spotlight eGift Card (of any value) via Spotlight’s Australian ecommerce website (www.spotlightstores.com) during the Promotion Period and supply their VIP club card or membership number at the checkout to automatically go into the draw. Each Spotlight eGift Card acquired will entitle the Member to one entry.
4. All entries will become the property of the Promoter and no information as to the quantity of entries will be provided to any Entrant. Entry details may be used for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes unless otherwise advised by the Entrant.
5. The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies, and employees of the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies and the immediate families of such employees are ineligible to win the prize.
6. At the end of each calendar week during the Promotion Period the first eligible entry drawn will win a Spotlight gift card valued at A$1,000 (the “Weekly Prize Draw”) (4 prizes in total, with a total prize pool of A$4,000).
7. The Weekly Prize Draw will take place at Anisimoff Legal at Level 5, 492 St Kilda Rd Melbourne, Victoria 3004 Australia at 11.00am ADST on the first Wednesday of the week following the end of the calendar week in question, namely:
For Week 1, the draw will take place on Wednesday 15th April 2015
For Week 2, the draw will take place on Wednesday 22nd April 2015
For Week 3, the draw will take place on Wednesday 29th April 2015
For Week 4, the draw will take place on Wednesday 6th May 2015
8. The drawn result is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winners will be notified in writing as far as practicable within two weeks after the date of the draw. The name of the winner will be published on the internet at www.spotlight.com.au and on the Spotlight facebook page (www.facebook.com/SpotlightStores).
10. All winning and non-winning entries will rollover and remain in the draw for the following Weekly Prize draw (ie entries accumulate over time).
If the prize/s is not claimed within 3 months of the results date, an unclaimed prize draw will be conducted at Anisimoff Legal at Level 5, 492 St Kilda Rd Melbourne, Victoria 3004 Australia at 11.00am ADST on Wednesday 1st July 2015 in accordance with any State or Territory Regulations. The result is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winner will be notified where possible by telephone on the day of the unclaimed prize draw, and in writing as far as practicable within two business days and no more than five business days after the date of the unclaimed prize draw. The name of the winner will be published on the Internet at www.spotlight.com.au, and on Spotlight’s Facebook wall.
11. The winner consents to their name, town/suburb of residence and a photo being published by the Promoter including, but not limited to, being published on the Promoter’s Internet site, social media pages, in their stores and in marketing material as a condition of acceptance of the prize. Further information will be published only with the permission of the winner.
12. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash or any other prize.
13. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
14. The Promoter will take all necessary steps to ensure that entries are properly recorded and stored, but will accept no liability if an entry is not recorded or is lost.
16. The Promoter is Spotlight Pty Ltd (ABN 39 564 861 886), Level 6, 111 Cecil Street, South Melbourne, Victoria 3205, Australia.
• 4x $1,000 Spotlight Gift Cards
ACT: ACT TP 14/04221