Goosebumps Competition 2018
Enter our spooky Goosebumps competition for your chance to WIN a private screening for a total of 20 people to see the new Goosebumps 2: Haunted Halloween movie!
Congratulations to Lisa Weidenhofer from SA who was the lucky winner of our Goosebumps competition.
Lisa has won a private screening for her and 19 friends to see the new Goosebumps 2 Haunted Halloween movie.
Her winning entry was; Tell us a tale that gave you Goosebumps:
The time my son woke me. "Mum" he said softly "I can't move, breathe or hear and it's so dark all the time. If I'd known I'd be so lonely, I would have asked to be cremated instead"
Thank you to all that entered and keep an eye out for our next giveaway coming soon!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Commencement Date: 12.01am AEST on Wednesday 10th October 2018
Closing Date: 11.59pm AEST on Sunday 4th November 2018
Who can enter
All current Australian residents who are or become a Spotlight VIP Club members (Member)
How to enter
During the Promotion Period, Members who wish to enter must:
1. purchase one or more Spooky Hollow Halloween products in a Spotlight store located in Australia or via the Spotlight Shop at Home Service or via Spotlight online store, with a total value of $25 or more; and
2. visit splgt.co/goosebumps18 and complete the entry form (including name, contact details and receipt number from eligible purchase) and in 50 words or less, ‘tell us a tale that gave you goosebumps’.
Receipt numbers can only be used once.
Private screening for a total of 20 people to see the Goosebumps 2; Haunted Halloween movie, Total prize value is up to $4,000.00 (inc GST) including up to $500 (inc GST) of food & beverages to be redeemed at the cinema at the specified date/time of the screening.
The prize does not include any expenses incurred by the winner or his/her 19 guests either travelling to or attending the private screening.
The private screening can only be held at selected locations in the winner’s state, chosen at the prize supplier’s discretion. The time and date for this screening will also be at the discretion of the prize supplier.
The private screening can only be held after the movie’s Australian opening day and must be redeemed within 6 months of the Australian opening day.
The private screening cannot be redeemed on public holidays, weekends or cinema discount days. If the winner of the private screening is under 18, the prize will be awarded to that person’s parent or guardian.
Prize Selection Method
The Promoter will judge the entries and determine the winner, which it considers in its sole discretion, to be the most creative answer.
Initial Prize Selection
Will take place at the Promoter’s office (address below) at 2pm, Wednesday 7th November 2018
Unclaimed Prize Selection
If prize is not claimed within 1 months of the Initial Prize Selection, an unclaimed prize selection will be conducted at the Promoter’s office (address below) at 2pm Wednesday 5th December 2018
Spotlight Pty Ltd (ABN 39 564 861 886), Level 6, 111 Cecil Street, South Melbourne, Vic 3205, Australia
1. The above table forms part of these T&Cs and contains details concerning when, who and how to enter; the time, place & method of prize selection; prize details; and who the promoter is and any permit details. Products required to be purchased for entry (if any) will not always be available at every store or via the shop at home service or online store and any rainchecks, lay by purchases or payments will not be counted for entry purposes.
2. The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies, and employees of the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies and the immediate families of such employees are ineligible to win the prize.
3. All prize selection/s are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. The winner/s will be notified where possible by telephone on the day of the relevant prize selection, and in writing as far as practicable within two business days and no more than five business days after the date of the prize selection. The name of the winner will be published on the Promoter’s website and social media pages.
5. The winner/s consents to their name, town/suburb of residence and a photo being published by the Promoter including, but not limited to, being published on the Promoter’s Internet site, social media pages, in their stores and in marketing material as a condition of acceptance of the prize. Further information will be published only with the permission of the winner.
6. The prize/s cannot be exchanged for any other prize, and except in the case of cash prizes, cannot be exchanged for cash. Prize/s are not transferable. Prizes comprising gift cards/vouchers are subject to any terms and conditions related to those gift cards/vouchers and might have an expiry date or redemption conditions.
7. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, subject to the approval of those authorities which have issued permits for the conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, including to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
8. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
9. The Promoter will take all necessary steps to ensure that entries are properly recorded and stored, but will accept no liability if an entry is not recorded or is lost. If a Membership card/number is not produced at the time of purchase, then that purchase will not be credited against the Member’s accumulated total for the purposes of entering the competition. If the P.O.S System fails or if the Membership number is recorded incorrectly, every effort will be made to record the data not captured at the time of the purchase, where practical.
10. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained arising from or in connection with the competition, any omission to enter a person into the competition, acceptance of the prize or the prize itself, except for liability which cannot be excluded by law.