Disney Princess Competition
Win a private screening of your favourite Disney Princess film for you and 20 friends! Simply spend $25 or more on Disney Princess or Frozen products to go into the draw.
The competition commences at 12.01am AEDT on Wednesday 1st March 2017 and closes at 11.59pm AEDT on Friday 31st March 2017.
Congratulations to the winner of our Disney Princess Competition:
• Marlene Swain
• Mandisa Walker
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
SPOTLIGHT’S “DISNEY PRINCESS” COMPETITION
Commencement Date: 12.01am AEDT on Wednesday 1st March 2017
Closing Date: 11.59pm AEDT on Friday 31st March 2017
Who can enter
All current Australian residents who are or become a Spotlight VIP Club members (Member)
How to enter
During the Promotion Period, upon a purchase in any Spotlight store located in Australia or via the Spotlight Shop at Home Service or online store, and presentation of the Member’s club card/membership number, the Member will receive one entry into the competition for every $25.00 spent on Disney Princess / Frozen Products
There are 2 prizes to be awarded each comprising of:
- 1 x Private screening for up to 21 attendees (20 guests plus prize winner) of a “Disney Princess” movie from the below selected titles at either Village Cinemas in Victoria or Event Cinemas in other states, at the cinema which is in closest proximity to the prize winner.
- 1 x Small popcorn and drink combo for each of the attendees Additional Terms.
Each prize winner will be able to select the movie of their choice from the following list:
• Cinderella (Animated)
• Snow White
• Frozen Sing-a-long
• The Princess and the Frog
Prize cannot be redeemed on Friday or Saturday nights, on public holidays or during school holiday periods. The private screening session time is subject to the availability of screens at the relevant cinema.
The prize suppliers will be in touch with each prize winner to organise the screening based on their selected cinema and ideal day and time.
The cinema needs to be booked approximately 3 weeks in advance in order to work around the cinemas and their scheduling.
Prize Value: Up to $2,500 per winner / screening
Total Prize Value: Up to $5,000
Prize Selection Method
The first two valid entries drawn will win.
Initial Prize Selection Will take place at Anisimoff Legal at Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway, Erina, NSW, 2250 Australia at 11am Friday 7th April 2017.
Unclaimed Prize Selection If a prize is not claimed within 3 months of the Initial Prize Selection, an unclaimed prize selection will be conducted at Anisimoff Legal (as above) at 11am Friday 7th July 2017 in accordance with any State or Territory Regulations.
Spotlight Pty Ltd (ABN 39 564 861 886), Level 6, 111 Cecil Street, South Melbourne, Vic 3205, Australia
Permit numbers NSW: LTPS/17/11229
1. The above table forms part of these T&Cs and contains details concerning when, who and how to enter; the time, place & method of prize selection; prize details; and who the promoter is and any permit details. Products required to be purchased for entry (if any) will not always be available at every store or via the shop at home service or online store and any rainchecks, lay by purchases or payments will not be counted for entry purposes.
2. The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies, and employees of the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies and the immediate families of such employees are ineligible to win the prize.
3. All prize selection/s are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. The winner/s will be notified where possible by telephone on the day of the relevant prize selection, and in writing as far as practicable within two business days and no more than five business days after the date of the prize selection. The name of the winner will be published on the Promoter’s website and on the Promoter’s Facebook wall.
5. The winner/s consents to their name, town/suburb of residence and a photo being published by the Promoter including, but not limited to, being published on the Promoter’s Internet site, social media pages, in their stores and in marketing material as a condition of acceptance of the prize. Further information will be published only with the permission of the winner.
6. The winner/s may be required to sign a standard Prize Acceptance Form in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers prior to receiving any component of the prize/s.
7. The prize/s cannot be exchanged for any other prize, and except in the case of cash prizes, cannot be exchanged for cash. Prize/s are not transferable. Prizes comprising gift cards/vouchers are subject to any terms and conditions related to those gift cards/vouchers and might have an expiry date or redemption conditions.
8. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, subject to the approval of those authorities which have issued permits for the conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, including to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
9. Neither the Promoter nor any third party associated with the competition, including without limitation the prize suppliers, assumes responsibility for any error, omission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries. Neither the Promoter not the prize suppliers are responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
10. The Promoter will take all necessary steps to ensure that entries are properly recorded and stored, but will accept no liability if an entry is not recorded or is lost. If a Membership card/number is not produced at the time of purchase, then that purchase will not be credited against the Member’s accumulated total for the purposes of entering the competition. If the P.O.S System fails or if the Membership number is recorded incorrectly, every effort will be made to record the data not captured at the time of the purchase, where practical.
11. Neither the Promoter nor the prize suppliers will be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained arising from or in connection with the competition, any omission to enter a person into the competition, acceptance of the prize or the prize itself, except for liability which cannot be excluded by law.
12. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Entrants completely release Facebook.