Cristina Re Giveaway on Instgram
We are excited to celebrate the release of the Cristina Re's Card & Invitation making range into all stores!
To celebrate Spotlight & Cristina Re are giving 5 lucky people a chance to win 1 of 5 Cristina Re High Tea Kits. Each kit includes 2 x Pink Berry Teacups and 1 x Ivory Signature Teapot by Cristina Re valued at over RRP $100.
To be in the draw, simply post an image of your favourite Paper Craft project to Instagram and hashtag #cristina4spotlight. And remember to check out the Cristina Re Card & Invitation making range in store now!
Competition commences on the 26th of February 2015 and closes at 11.59pm on 7th of March 2015
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
’CRISTINA RE GIVEAWAY ON INSTAGRAM’
1. The competition is open to all Australian customers that ‘Follow’ the Spotlight Instagram page: www.instagram.com/spotlightstores (Entrants).
2. The competition commences on the 26th of February 2015 and closes at 11.59pm AEST on 7th of March 2015 (the "Promotion Period").
3. To enter the competition Entrants must first ‘Follow’ the Spotlight Instagram page and during the Promotion Period, entrants must upload an image of their favourite paper craft project and hash tag #cristina4spotlight (www.instagram.com/spotlightstores). Entries will be judged by our select Spotlight panel.
4. All entries will become the property of the Promoter and no information as to the quantity of entries will be provided to any Entrant. Entry details may be used for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes unless otherwise advised by the Entrant.
5. The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies, and employees of the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies and the immediate families of such employees are ineligible to win the prize.
6. Spotlight will select the top 5 paper craft projects that have been uploaded to Instagram with the correct hash tag, before 10.00am AEST on the 13th March 2015. Selection will take place at LVL 6, 111 Cecil Street, South Melbourne VIC 3205 Australia
The result is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The top 10 creations selected by Spotlight will then be judged on the following criteria: i. Originality ii. Design iii. Creativity
8. The winners will be notified where possible by email, direct message via Instagram on the 13th March 2015 and in writing as far as practicable within two business days and no more than five business days after the date of the prize assessment. The name of the winners will be published on the Internet at www.spotlightstores.com, and on Spotlight’s Instagram feed.
9. If the prize/s is not claimed within 3 months of the results date, an unclaimed prize assessment will be conducted at LVL 6, 111 Cecil Street, South Melbourne VIC 3205 Australia in accordance with any State or Territory Regulations. The result is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winner will be notified where possible by telephone on the day of the unclaimed prize result assessment, and in writing as far as practicable within two business days and no more than five business days after the date of the unclaimed prize result assessment. The name of the winner will be published on Spotlight’s Instagram feed.
10. The winner consents to their name, town/suburb of residence and a photo being published by the Promoter including, but not limited to, being published on the Promoter’s Internet site, social media pages, in their stores and in marketing material as a condition of acceptance of the prize. Further information will be published only with the permission of the winner.
11. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, subject to the approval of those authorities which have issued permits for the conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, including to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
12. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
13. The Promoter will take all necessary steps to ensure that entries are properly recorded and stored, but will accept no liability if an entry is not recorded or is lost including if Facebook or the promotion system software fails or an entry is recorded incorrectly.
14. To the extent permitted by law, Instagram, the Promoter, its employees and agents will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained arising from or in connection with the competition, any omission to enter a person into the competition, acceptance of the prize or the prize itself, except for liability which cannot be excluded by law.
15. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.
16. Entrants are providing information to the Promoters and not to Instagram.
18. The Promoter is Spotlight Pty Ltd (ABN 39 564 861 886), 111 Cecil Street, South Melbourne, Victoria 3205.
1 x 5 Cristina Re High Tea Kits
(Each kit includes 2x Pink Berry Teacups and 1 x Ivory Signature Teapot by Cristina Re. Each kit is valued at over RRP $100)