Crackin Egg Competition
Simply purchase any Crackin’ Eggs Microwave Egg Cooker product in store or online to receive an entry into the draw!
Win 1 of 10 $100 Spotlight Gift Cards
Congratulations to the following winners, who each won a $100 Spotlight Gift Card!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Crackin Egg - Win 1 of 10 Spotlight $100 Gift Cards Competition
Commencement Date: 12.01am AEST Wednesday 29 June 2016
Closing date: 11.59pm AEST Sunday 31 July 2016
Who can enter
All current Australian and New Zealand residents who are or become a Sotlight VIP Club member prior to entering competition.
How to enter
During the Promotion Period, upon a purchase in any Spotlight store located in Australia or New Zealand or via the Spotlight Shop at Home Service or online store, and presentation of the Member’s VIP Club card/membership number, the quantity of every Crackin' Eggs Microwave Egg Cooker product purchase made by a Member will be recorded. Each Member will receive one entry into the competition for every Crackin’ Egg Microwave Egg Cooker product purchased (net of refunds/returns).
10 x $100 Spotlight Gift Cards (10 winners total, currency dependent on winner’s country)
Prize selection method
The first 10 valid entries drawn will win.
Initial prize selection will take place at Anisimoff Legal at Level 5, 492 St Kilda Rd Melbourne, Victoria 3004 Australia at 11.00am AEST on Friday 5th of August 2016.
Unclaimed prize selection
If the prize/s is not claimed within 3 months of the results date, an unclaimed prize selection will be conducted at Anisimoff Legal at Level 5, 492 St Kilda Rd Melbourne, Victoria 3004 Australia at 11.00am AEST on Friday 4th of November 2016
Spotlight Pty Ltd (ABN 39 564 861 886), Level 6, 111 Cecil Street, South Melbourne, Vic 3205, Australia
1. The above table forms part of these T&Cs and contains details concerning when, who and how to enter; the time, place & method of prize selection; prize details; and who the promoter is and any permit details.
2. The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies, and employees of the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies and the immediate families of such employees are ineligible to win the prize.
3. All prize selection/s are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. The winner/s will be notified where possible by telephone on the day of the relevant prize selection, and in writing as far as practicable within two business days and no more than five business days after the date of the prize selection. The name of the winner will be published on the Promoter’s website and on the Promoter’s Facebook wall.
5. The winner consents to their name, town/suburb of residence and a photo being published by the Promoter including, but not limited to, being published on the Promoter’s Internet site; http://www.spotlightstores.com/competitions, social media pages, in their stores and in marketing material as a condition of acceptance of the prize. Further information will be published only with the permission of the winner. The winner will be notified via email and phone.
6. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash or any other prize. Prize/s are not transferable. Prizes comprising gift cards are subject to any terms and conditions related to those gift cards.
7. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, subject to the approval of those authorities which have issued permits for the conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, including disqualifying any individual who tampers with the entry process.
8. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
9. The Promoter will take all necessary steps to ensure that entries are properly recorded and stored, but will accept no liability if an entry is not recorded or is lost. If a Membership card/number is not produced at the time of purchase, then that purchase will not be credited against the Member’s accumulated total for the purposes of entering the competition. If the P.O.S System fails or if the Membership number is recorded incorrectly, every effort will be made to record the data not captured at the time of the purchase, where practical.
10. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained arising from or in connection with the competition, any omission to enter a person into the competition, acceptance of the prize or the prize itself, except for liability which cannot be excluded by law.
Spotlight Gift Card valued at $100 in the currency of winner’s country of residence (either AUD or NZD).
Total value of prize pool is up to AUD $1000